Comp park, so cal, sat september 7

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
i am want to ride at the comp next saturday (september 7) to get some laps on the MXDN track before they close it for the races.

dont know what time yet, i am thinking around noon or a bit later, but open to suggestions on that one.

let me know if anyone is interested, in the mean time i will call to confirm which tracks are open.

later

bruce

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
A change in the weather forecast has it being cool Fri. thru Mon. :thumb: I may go to Racetown on Friday, but I won't rule out Comp. park for Sat. as well.....

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
sorry to move the goal posts gentlmen, but i am taking Mrs. Bruce out on saturday night, so i am now thinking sunday afternoon? Any takers.

ps. solcal, i wont make it friday, but hopefully we can meet up and ride soon.....maybe in your neck of the woods when it cools off, any good tracks out east?

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
i read unconfirmed reports on proride of a tragic incident at comp park, and the place will be closed until monday. sad news indeed.:(

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Yeah, I saw the post on ProRide - tragic news :( .

I think I would have gone out there Sunday (despite the butt smiley), because I've picked up a new scoot and have the ambition to ride for two days in row.

Plans will have to change now....

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
i am going to amago on sunday for a change, i posted it in the so cal forum......something neeeds to be done since these things keep getting mixed up.

as for the incident, it is very sad but it also strange that it was a drainage ditch and not a part of the track, but i suppose all this is rumour right now and the "true facts" will take a while to come through.

Top Bottom