nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Looked to me like OU came out thinkin' they were going to have to defend the El Roberson option. I think KSU realized that, just as with Texas, they were not going to be able to pull that crap off on OU. So they came out running screens right and left, play action & short sideline outs--had OU's linebackers and secondary backing up all night. There were plays all night where the ball was caught right in front of these guys, and they'd take a wide angle and give up an extra 5-10 yards. Just weird.

KSU wasn't all that great @ the first half of the season--there's no reason to believe this isn't just a fluky burst of confidence...but ah, that's college football.

I was rooting for OU, because as long as the champ's from the midwest or Big12, it's good enough for me.

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
LSU will win the Sugar Bowl, USC will win the Rose Bowl (in a hard fought battle and we will have two #1s' after all is said and done. (And rightfully so without a playoff system in place!)

Gopher

Jul 27, 1999
Well, I am a fan of the big 12 no matter who they play. I honestly think the big 12 is probably the most talented conference out there. I am a K-State fan because I have a degree from K-state.. The game they played aginst OU was amazing.. Out of my many years of watching K-State football I have never seen a more pumped kickass game. The defense deserves all the credit. The media was saying OU was maybe the best college football team ever. i dont think they expected this game to be even close....forget about a blowout. it just goes to show, you never know in college football.. K-State at the beginningof the year was suppoasto be a #1 contender and then Ell got hurt and they lost a few games. Who knew they would treat the #1 team in the nation like a highschool JV team and dominate every aspect of the game. Kinda shows how the media can over hipe things

Top Bottom