SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
My wife and I cook all the time. We have more recipes than you can imagine!! We love cooking. Cool idea!

helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
that´s where the premix should help :whoa:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
rmc_olderthandirt said:
Perhaps a section based on recipes about meals you can wrap in foil, tuck in next to the cylinder or exhaust and have it cook while you ride......
take a dollop of ground beef, some taters, some carrots, season to taste, wrap in foil, stick somewhere it won't fall off by the cylinder or exhaust pipe, then eat it later.

or make one of Lou's Bacon Explosions.

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
I wonder....could you use left over bacon grease as premix oil? Just think how great that would smell compared to bean oil.

rmc_olderthandirt

~SPONSOR~
Apr 18, 2006
Certain two stroke oils have a distinct oder, which triggers an association in the brain. Castor oil makes me think race. Whatever oil it is that smells like the stuff used in R/C engines makes me think of my childhood.

I think I would hate riding behind someone burning bacon grease, it would make me hungry!

jsantapau

Nov 10, 2008
rmc_olderthandirt said:
Certain two stroke oils have a distinct oder, which triggers an association in the brain. Castor oil makes me think race. y!

always made me realize why there is porta johns at the starting gate :rotfl:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
rmc_olderthandirt said:
Certain two stroke oils have a distinct oder, which triggers an association in the brain. Castor oil makes me think race. Whatever oil it is that smells like the stuff used in R/C engines makes me think of my childhood.

I think I would hate riding behind someone burning bacon grease, it would make me hungry!
Not to mention the wild animals chasing you. Possibly a new training method? Let loose a couple tigers.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
I could live on Italian food, but don't put sauces or cheeses on my steak.
Sprinkling down a fat steak with garlic powder and Hickory Smoke Salt before throwing it on the burner (med-rare) produces pure heaven! That and some buttered asparagus tips, a Yukon Gold potato and a glass of Merlot... mmmmm.

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
2-Strokes 4-ever said:
I could live on Italian food, but don't put sauces or cheeses on my steak.
Sprinkling down a fat steak with garlic powder and Hickory Smoke Salt before throwing it on the burner (med-rare) produces pure heaven! That and some buttered asparagus tips, a Yukon Gold potato and a glass of Merlot... mmmmm.

Amen to ALL of this!!!! but I'll have medium. My wife and I picked up some new york strip for $2.99 per lbs....slice and packaged free. Got 15 steaks out of that hunk of meat! yum

Top Bottom