elvismx

Oct 8, 2000
This just might be the funniest post I've ever read. The title had me thinking it was about riding technique for the obese, something I am quite the expert on. Anyway...
Since the cows are now taking up positions at both jumps, I propose one of two possibilities.

1) The cows know you can't make the double, and they are trying to let you know not to attempt it. Sort of a bovine version of "No way, dude, you'll break your neck!".

2) The cows want to be flagmen (flagcows?). Just put a yellow flag on each one and they'll finally be a part of your riding fun.
Maybe the best-behaved cow can get to hold the checkered flag or something. ;)

------------------
'96 CR250R, two '73 CR250M Elsinores

[This message has been edited by elvismx (edited 03-26-2001).]

ABeeOnAnXR

Sep 10, 2000
I suppose you are all wondering what happened. Well my friend and I stopped riding there for a bit, and then decided to talk to the owner of the RENEGADE cows. Well... he was a little deaf (deef as he put it) and thought we were telling him to let us have one of his cows. So, considering our hospitality of allowing the cows on the land, he grabs his rifle. My friend and I took off for fear of the old guy shootin us, :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and before we got ten yards away, he shoots the cow that was right near the tabletop. My friend and I were shocked. Well, we had a great dinner that night, and in the weeks to come will too.(the miracles of the freezer) Well, this got rid of one of the cows, but there were still about 5 others guarding our jumps. And worse, one of the other cows from his farm had taken the deceased cows place. Well, we tried the roost option, salt, hay, rocks, and NOTHING could stop these cows!!!! Then, on a whim, we went to Wal-Mart, and bought some flags for 'em. We strapped the flags on em with duct tape, AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED???? THEY RAN ALONGSIDE US!!!! THEY NEVER ATTACKED, THE ENTIRE TIME WE RODE!!!!! Lol, it was really funny, they really enjoyed the jumps. One of em almost made one of our shorter doubles, and many tried for the triple!!! No cows were hurt during this odd occurance. (sp?) So now my friend and I have new riding BUDDIES!! :D :D :D
It's really cool, people on the highway stop to look. (Plus, we both have good steaks for a couple months!!!! :D :D)

------------------
If you don't land.... it don't count.

ABeeOnAnXR

Sep 10, 2000
I almost forgot!! Thanks for all the help!!!! This page is really great, and now I can ride again. Oh, the cows had no trouble with the tabletops, some of em even did tail whips!!! (with their actual tail of course!!!)

:)

------------------

[This message has been edited by ABeeOnAnXR (edited 03-27-2001).]

mxer_69

Dec 14, 2000
I t- boned a mule deer before...oops! I hit it on my 99 YZ 125 when i was about 4th tapped. I don't remember much but it ran away, and she (cause it didn't have antlers) didn't even bother to pay for my cracked Renthal twin walls...auuurrrgg! Thats ok...i got 'em replaced under warranty. I hit the deer when i was going down an old bush road and the deer just jumped in front of me...which i thought was odd. never even seen it. My bike was fine but broke my oversized bars. I got a concussion but ok after a day or two. My friends were behind and just about pissed them selves laughing. Until they realized how wabbly I was. I think they'll tell that story when i get married.

Scott in KC

~SPONSOR~
Aug 28, 2000
mxer- I t-boned a human once in my car about 15 years ago! Much like your deer, idiot steps off the curb and sprints right into the side of my car never once looking my way. He's running so fast he runs into the side of my car and I'm going like 35. His elbow hit the windshield of my Prelude, CRACK! And for a moment I thought he was coming through the sunroof! The guys laying in the street bleeding & moaning, but alive. Police came and luckily some witnesses were there to tell the story so no ticket. I called my attorney just to let him know and I told him I was going to send the SOB a bill for my windshield. He didn't think that was a very good idea (and neither did I after I was through being pissed off.) No real moral to the story.

MXRacer9

Aug 19, 2000
im sorry you are having this problem, but if you recorded it and sent it to funniest home videos you would win!!!! thats the funniest thing ive heard in like a year dood! if the cows dont move, bring out the dynamite. thats what happend to "herbie the wondercow" at my old bmx track hahahaa....... :p

*Big bikes should be very afraid.*

MXRacer9

ABeeOnAnXR

Sep 10, 2000
Wow, this could turn out bad, if they discover the club MX track here, nobody would try the doubles for fear of getting landed on even if they kept their line.

------------------

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
Must be reincarnated cows. This thread is the wierdest I have ever read, but glad you got them moos sorted out and congrats on the new riding buddies ;) If you do ever take a video of it, please post a link to it, I'd love to see it (yah, it's beyond belief) hehehe - they must have been concerned for your safety.

Hilarious
Michelle

elvismx

Oct 8, 2000
:)
Remind me not to ride with you...it would be very humiliating to get block-passed by a cow with a yellow flag duct-taped to it. Even worse if one of them lapped me.

------------------
'96 CR250R, two '73 CR250M Elsinores

Top Bottom