k695

Dec 4, 2000
I just put a deposit down on a CR450F at my Honda dealer ,he doesn`t really know when they will be coming in. Has anyone heard any delivery dates? Anybody have any inside information? Thanks ;)

BigBore

Jun 16, 1999
Honda is going to make some announcements about its 2002 models, including the CRF450R, on April 30. I'm guessing they'll say when the bike will be available.

Stephen

Feb 20, 2001
The dealer here tells me they're taking shipment of the CRF in August. I asked if anyone had put a deposit on it yet and he said no. That was about a month ago.

_SOLO_

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 15, 2000
It should be sooner than that because if Ryan Hughes is going to race Glen Helen in May they have to be in production because of the AMA production rule saying they cant race any bike that isn't available to the public.

spanky250

Mod Ban
Dec 10, 2000
Originally posted by _SOLO_
It should be sooner than that because if Ryan Hughes is going to race Glen Helen in May they have to be in production because of the AMA production rule saying they cant race any bike that isn't available to the public.

The AMA has a one-year exemption for four-strokes, to allow the manufacturers to develop the technology.

JohnnyMac

Jun 18, 2000
Don't know when, but it's gonna have a "auto-decompression device" to aid starting.

I read this in a recent "TokyoTiddler" post at a different site. He is usually right on the money.

I wonder when Yamaha will offer this?

Top Bottom