fishhead

die you sycophant !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 22, 2000
I tricked Craig into riding in the 7 year old class. He's been bugging me about a race and then getting nervous so I asked him if he wanted to ride and he said yes. So on the way down I asked him when he wanted to race and he said soon so I said why not today. He had a lot of fun and said he liked it better than poker runs and wants to ride the "egg scramble" at the Nasty Wench or whatever it's called this year

KNeese

Nov 19, 2001
I was there also. It was typical Cranberry Lake. I don't know how I did since I had to leave as soon as I got my T-shirt. I had a good time. But I agree the course either needs to be longer or they need to start further apart.

I never do well at Hare Scrambles. It takes me about 45 minutes to an hour to get warmed up and riding decent. By then the race is about over. But hey thats racing.

The course was a little different this year. No bridges. Can't say I miss them though.

Some of those whoops were really deep. Loose turf would get in the low sections so they didn't look as deep as they were. When you hit them, things bottomed hard!!!!

The motocross section was fun also.

Top Bottom