Jun 4, 2006
If you happen to have some minor crackage on your crankcase cover or other covers and stuff.

i have had success with panel adhesive i beleave its called
http://news.thomasnet.com/images/large/454/454581.jpg

It matches the color black of my case to hehe

It's great stuff for quick repair, the one i used came with the 2 bottles tho this one is automix.

let set for awhile in the heat or apply heat to help it along quicker

when i got my current bike the cases looked like **** they had some kinda stuff gummed on it and it peeled off so easy with your finger.

had the crankcase cover apart cleaned it up ruffed the metal around the cracks a bit and put this stuff on there nice and tidy.

when it was setup it was perfect quick fix, looked tidy clan repair, no leaks it bonded real nice.
made gasket with gasket material a bead of silicone around it and no leakage, my damn airbox is leaking fluid tho cause i had to use motor oil on my air filter, didn't try to search to hard for foam air filter oil. you would be surprised how much motor oil runs off a foam filter, is there any left to catch the dirt i wonder? haha

Also, i had a hole in my airbox and repaird it with a few pop ribbits plastic and this adhesive, seald off good as new hhehehe

just tossin this out there, someone may find it come in handy?
:laugh:

Top Bottom