crappy bike shop

crkid

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 2001
there is one shop by my house called Max Speed and it has got to be the worst shop ever. First of all, i you're a kid without an adult or just about anyone looking at anything for offroad, the owner will treat you like crap. Then he screwed me by not actually doing anything to my bike. it was my first bike an rt180 and it had a few minor problems with it so i took it to the shop on a tuesday. the guy said it would be done on thursday, 2 weeks later it still wasn't done, so i said screw it and went to pick it back up. i realized that they hadn't even washed it(which they do to all bikes before they work on them). then as i was loading up the bike, the guy told me that i needed new grips and i took my hands off the bars to see what he was talking about and they were worn just about through and black with grease. if it were worth the gas i wouldn't feel bad about burning that place down.

Treestomper

Sep 16, 2001
I have been to worse places. This one broke my hub and then tried to blame it on me. You could clearly see that when he was taking out the outer bearing race he had the bearing side ways and the hub broke. I did not get that mad at him because I found another whole rim for the bike with new tire on it for cheap.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom