Sep 30, 2004
Hi, im lookin into buying a Honda Crf230 and i was wondering about some pro/cons to the bike and if it would suit me.I currently ride a xr100 and a dr200. Im 15 , 125 pounds, and about 5'8. I ride trails and track. I'm still in the learning stages but i learn quick, and learn from my mistakes. Also, every1 suggests KDX220 and 200's what so special about those?Well thanks to any1 that helps me

Nik

B

biglou

I don't have any experience with one, but there's a 3-page thread on page 2 of this forum about the 230.

nectar

Sep 11, 2002
You will outgrow the crf230 much, much quicker than the kdx...the kdx has about 7-10 more hp, and a much better suspension than the crf230....given the two I would say get the kdx....only down side is the kdx will require alittle more maint....good luck with it....

Life after 40

Sep 6, 2004
I recently purchased an 04KDX220 and am very pleased with the performance. Often times, I ride trails with my son who has a CRF70 which means I ride at a slower pace. However, when I ride with my buddies, the KDX is quick, light and has a smooth power band.

Try the KDX, you won't be dissapionted.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom