plykins

~SPONSOR~
Apr 6, 2002
Monday we(me,my wife,daughter & son-in-law) are going on a 5 night cruise from Galveston to Cancun & Cozemel. :thumb: Does anyone have any suggestions as what to do in Cancun & Cozemel? I heard the water park is pretty cool in Cozemel. Anyone been there & what did you think? Any help will be greatly appreciated. :worship:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Yeah... Don't drink the water. :eek: :thumb: Have fun. :)

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Scuba/Snorkel is cool. Don't drink the water. IF you can go deep sea fishing and catch something like Dorado or Snapper take it to a local restaraunt and they will cook it for you 4 ways (cheap!)

Have fun and look out for the sharks when you snorkel.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
If you are cruising the whole time, just have fun and don't worry about anything!!!!

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Go to your doctor and tell him you are visiting Mexico, he will give you pills to take so you can drink the water and not get sick. Actually I think they cost about $5.

Cozumel is rated by most people in the top 10 spots in the world for Scuba/snorkeling. Absolutely beautiful.

There is a husband/wife DRN couple that live in Cozumel if you get the itch to ride :) or just want to meet some DRN'rs that live down there. I'll bet they could tell you the REALLY cool things to do. I can't remember the usernames but I think GoSpeedRacer would.

Aimee says Sideways11 is the female DRN'r on Cozumel.

Last edited:

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
If you are planning on taking & using your cell phone, contact your service provider & notify them of you plans. This past September when I went to Ensanada my phone was a worthless little device because my service was U.S. only.

Top Bottom