YZ Joust

Master of Jackassery
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 21, 2002
I've been looking into getting some custom graphics made for my bike. I have found a few companies that do custom graphics but I wanted some input from anyone who has actually ordered custom graphics . I just wanted to know if you are happy w/ the quality of the custom graphics compared to N-Style, Fleshgear, etc and what the turn around time was for the graphics?

B

biglou

Everything I've ever seen from DecalWorks has been first rate. That would be the first place I would go. I've got their number plate decals and they are great. I've installed three sets of them and all are flawless. I'd bet their custom stuff is just as nice.

YZ Joust

Master of Jackassery
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 21, 2002
That is one of the places I was checking out. I have spoken to a few companies about the thickness of the graphics and they have said that the graphics are as thick or thicker than stock. I just wanted to verify that the graphics are good quality because that is alot of $$$ to waste on cheap graphics. I figure I'll end up going w/ DecalWorks. Thanks for the info! ;)

YZ Joust

Master of Jackassery
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 21, 2002
DecalWorks

Here is a link for info on DecalWorks.... The graphics are a bit high at first, I believe $140 for radiator shrouds, but the price is lower the next time you order another set.... As far as design, I think you can either provide the design or they can come up w/ something for you....

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
graphicmx.com makes custom graphics for bikes, supposedly at a decent price too. The graphics they make for GasGas bikes look really cool, might check into them.

Top Bottom