mideastrider

~SPONSOR~
Jul 8, 2006
Where can I buy custom tank shroud graphics?
You see all these bikes with different graphics and somebody has to be custom making them, but who. Lot's of places do #plates but no custom tank graphics. I have just been looking in mags and on the net haven't called any companies yet. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas

xxBLAZExx

Jun 18, 2006
Okiewan said:
I was looking at th SoCal site and it looks like they are more for racing teams or people with alot of bikes and/or money. :yikes:
For rad shroud graphics-This product also carries a one time set up fee, Set Up starts at $70.00 (plus the Prouduct amount) Call or submit your Order / Artwork. A rep will call or e-mail you with complete details.

xxBLAZExx

Jun 18, 2006
Okiewan said:
They aren't cheap, but neither is their product. The best I've ever used. The material forms to curves awesome.
Im sure thier prouduct is one of if not the best you can buy. Its just that you can't order just one of something. (fender decals come in 2 sets,same with the swingarm,and fork)
Rad shrouds you can order just 1 set but there is a 1 time fee of $70 plus the cost of the decals.
I will definetly order all my graphics from them(ONLY CUZ OKIE SAID SO) :cool: , but for those with a tight budget might want to look elsewhere.

Top Bottom