Custom preprinted numbers w/ riders name?

Apr 14, 2005
I've seen some preprinted numbers/backgrounds that had the riders name also printed on the top, above the number.. Can anyone tell me which company makes these?? Thanks..

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Pretty much any of them will do it anymore, decalworks, n-style...

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
I ordered my son's from factory effex. But everybody seems to be making them these days. N-Style was very highly recommended to me, but I didn't think they had anything that would look right on the bike.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
The Decal Works material is WAY better than any I've tried (n-Style, FX, One).. it deals with odd contours great. I just don't care for their style of numbers.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
http://www.attackgraphics.com/

$34.99 gets you front plate with name & number, side panels with number and a mini front plate with name & number. I'm I've been running them for the almost a full year and haven't had any problems at all! :cool:

D Lafleur

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 11, 2001
Okiewan said:
The Decal Works material is WAY better than any I've tried (n-Style, FX, One).. it deals with odd contours great. I just don't care for their style of numbers.

Decal Works do customs for me. You can get them to do whatever you would like. I will post a pic once I have all of our 24 hour bikes built. Pretty wicked looking hardware.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
The ones we have now are n-style. Have always had decalworks before. Not too impressed with the n-style, they didn't lay as nice as the decal works ones do.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Top Bottom