Team Bulldog

Top 5 C-Class
CW
Tom Coughlin
Markus Wulf

253 participants.... 36% rode 4 or more events

salgeek

Oct 2, 2003
Smit-Dog man o man you list a lot of guys who have really done very very well this year. Congrats to one and all. Don't forget Loctite

Loctite - 4th Senior B
Salgeek - 10th Senior B

Speaking for myself, although 10th is only mediocre compared to all the folks you mention in you post, I tried hard and had a blast along the way. 20+ years since I last raced...

Scott

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Scott... Sorry, didn't mean to exclude anyone.... the post is just who will get hardware at the banquet. Some classes trophy through the top 5, others just 1st place. Near as I can tell it depends on number of riders in the class, but it's not always a consistent indicator.

And I agree.... if you rode the series at all, you had a blast either way. ORV trail will never seem the same again!

salgeek

Oct 2, 2003
No worries what-so-ever Smit-Dog I know you were not looking to exclude anyone. I was unaware hardware=trophies. :)

What do Trashrider and Trash Ghetto Booty ride? You guys care to share any secrets?

I would really like to learn how to go faster! Who wouldn't? :think:

team bulldog

Apr 4, 2004
Trash rider(aka King Trash) , rides for team ghetto booty. He is also the the founder. If you ever go to a Distrct 14 enduro, and see a short guy with pink coverse high tops ,and a buger king crown on, that would be him. So introduce yourself, and ask how you could become a member of TEAM GHETTO BOOTY!!! two key factors, you have to be able to brink beer and talk trash. All new members welcome

JUSTRIDE415

~SPONSOR~
Oct 26, 2001
I think I sat at the table next to that guy at the banquet! I sat with Tom Dunn, and Brian and Bobbi marr. I got fourth in the X class for hare scrambles too

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Hey, I don't drink beer or talk trash and I am a member. Got the shirt to prove it! :nener:
Oh, wait I do talk trash and I do drink alcohol. :aj:
I was great to see every one last night it was a fun year with alot of great freinds.Looking forward to 06.
Hail to the chief! TRASH RIDER. :boss:

Just remember its not about the race-ride it is about freinds.

Don

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Cody & I had a great time Sat. night! It was great to see some old friends. I will post some pics soon.

I am taking orders on the "Ghetto Booty Racing" Team shirts.Long sleeve or short. Contact Me or Trashrider by personal message. Ghetto Booty Racing will be hot for 2006!

Also Ghetto Booty Mountain biking & Under Armour shirts will be available in March 2006.

DW

Trashrider

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 3, 2004
Ghetto Booty

I would like to clear a small matter up. I do not recommend public intoxication, however talking trash is fully endorsed and encouraged. :blah: :blah: :blah:

I would like to say thank you to all the D-14 racers, whether I finish first or last the brotherhood of my fellow racers is what matters most. Enough of that Jane Fonda sensitive liberal crap. Train for next year you bunch of goat-poking mutants! :moon:

team bulldog

Apr 4, 2004
JUSTRIDE415 said:
I think I sat at the table next to that guy at the banquet! I sat with Tom Dunn, and Brian and Bobbi marr. I got fourth in the X class for hare scrambles too
Yes, that would be Kingtrash, although you've might not recognized him, because he dressed up for the occasion in wearing the moccasins over the converse.. Wheres the coonskin cap?

D-dub( co- founder) thanx for everything bro! had lots of fun this year with you & code .. give a shout

nzambon

Apr 19, 2003
comrades trashrider is right train more. Come to marquette ride moutain till its flat. Does it mean trash rider has a reserved minute now?

Trashrider

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 3, 2004
Reserved row minute

Hey Nick,
You can save minute 29 for me. Your mountain may kick my ass but it will never break me!! As Ahh-nold would say, " I'll be back". :bang:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Hey Bret, DW, or any other photo fast guys...

Do you have any decent pictures of Zach and I from the banquet? My dad is in the hospital, and I'd like to send him some pictures from it.

Post 'em up on DRN, or please send them to me at:

wcsmith [B]at [/B] comcast [B]dot[/B] net

Thanks guys...

- Bill

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
Doh cannot download tonight. I don't have a card reader and I had to restage my pc recently, so I need to reload the camera s/w, but the cd is at work. Will shoot for tomorrow evening...

JUSTRIDE415

~SPONSOR~
Oct 26, 2001
Do you guys have any pictures of your table that was completely covered in trophies and beer bottles? I told my mom that the only thing more plentiful on that table than tropies was empty beer bottles

JUSTRIDE415

~SPONSOR~
Oct 26, 2001
The picture of Brian is a good one. ihave known brian all of my life and he helped me tremendously during hare scrambles this year. He did 3 of my 4 gas stops.

Top Bottom