justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I'm up for whereever. I'll have my sons with me so if it's not Muenster then it at least needs a peewee track so swift don't run 'em over.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Justin, do you still have the Gasser? It'd probably be a good idea to split up and ride. The MX guys wouldn't be happy in the woods and the woods guys wouldn't be happy on a track.

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Yep, I overhauled the carb and it's running good. I still need to tinker with the rear brake and the forks need new seals. But it is so much better than it was. Whatever works for me. My youngest will not be able to keep up with us in the woods.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Originally posted by justql
My youngest will not be able to keep up with us in the woods.

I'm sure he'd be able to keep up, and probably pass me :eek:

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Seeing as how last time we rode together you had to loan me a plug I won't rag on you too much for riding a "green Honda" :scream:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by Stan_Flemmings
I still say Muenster. Who's wit' me? :)

Stan, of course.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Hehehe...That's what i thought. But seriously, where are you and the HS guys riding the day after the SX? Are you going to the SX?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by Stan_Flemmings
Justin, do you still have the Gasser?

The FoulFoul is a bit better than before.&nbsp; Except, no brakes and oil leaks everywhere. ;)

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
You Heartbreak Spode Guys are gonna like what they have did to Muenster. :yeehaw:

The owners have added MANY carport type shelters in the grassy area, maybe about 12x20 feet?

One of them is right where your group parked last year :thumb:

B

biglou

Badlands on Monday? Thump? Swift? Justin? Beuller? Anyone? Anyone?

David-No votes for "Shiny Groove" on Sunday? ;)

PS: If i carpool with the Heartland gang, are you all going to be able to ride Sunday and Monday, or just Sunday?

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Well I'm up for anywhere either day. Except I'd rather not ride the Greasy Chicken either day. Other than that, I'm up for pretty much anything. Probably will be riding with yall on Monday too. School? Pfft, I'd rather go riding.

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Originally posted by yzguy15
Well I'm up for anywhere either day. Except I'd rather not ride the Greasy Chicken either day. Other than that, I'm up for pretty much anything. Probably will be riding with yall on Monday too. School? Pfft, I'd rather go riding.

Let's see, I have your dad's phone number around here somewhere. :)

Of course, if my bike was to be washed real good I may forget the whole thing :laugh:

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by taraker
I also hear they have done alot of work on Boondoxx

This might be a good compromise. Looks like they added some trails in the woods and have reworked their track. Still looks like a lot of natural terrain but the name of the game is fun.

Think we should give it a shot on Monday???

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Where is Boondox in relation to DFW?

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
We went to boondoxxx a while back after they redid the place. Didn't like it. The track wasn't that much fun, and the trails are all under water. Keep in mind it hadn't rained in at least a month and a half. That place is good for like a Sunday afternoon when you just wanna go ride for a little bit, but I'd rather do the greasy chicken.

Matt, don't you think he'd be going too? Or at least know about it? Obviously you don't know either of us very well if you think I could sneak out with my bike and skip school to go ride.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Oh, and if any of you were curious about the ticket situation, here goes...

Brad at Motion says that he'll talk to his district sales manager on Monday and find out which sections of tickets he'll get.

Here's what I want to know from yall, do we want like an entire row of seats? Or maybe ten seats wide by 4 rows down (if that makes any sense)? How do we want to go about getting this done?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Eric
x wide by 4 or 5 up and down. That way we concentrate out energy and can also yell at each other. :thumb:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by Tony Eeds
Eric
x wide by 4 or 5 up and down. That way we concentrate out energy and can also yell at each other. :thumb:

&nbsp;:thumb: :laugh:

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
You mean there won't be a box seat for the Heartland Spodes like last year. ;) We had the best seats in the house. You could sit down the enitre night. No one standing up in front of you.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom