TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
I picked up 6 from the Radio Shack at Park & Preston. No hassles and it looked like he had a big stack of them. They also had $5 off coupons on Dallas SX tickets.

I'll have 3 extra Pit Passes for those in need. I'll also swing by again today and try to grab some extras!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Lou and I are out the door. See you in a few hours.

Grissom29

N. Texas SP
Jan 3, 2004
I don't think my son and I will be partaking in the partying today, but how do we find the group to pickup our tickets? I'm not familiar with Texas Stadium.

Jason

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Jason, not sure if anyone else will see this so I'll pop in with what little info I have, hope I'm right. Should be on the 114 side of the Stadium, right near one of the transmission towers. Couple of ez ups and a bbq going. Teeds drives a white GMC CC 4x4 with a headache rack. If you spot that with a smoking pit in the back you should be OK.

Grissom29

N. Texas SP
Jan 3, 2004
evenslower said:
Jason, not sure if anyone else will see this so I'll pop in with what little info I have, hope I'm right. Should be on the 114 side of the Stadium, right near one of the transmission towers. Couple of ez ups and a bbq going. Teeds drives a white GMC CC 4x4 with a headache rack. If you spot that with a smoking pit in the back you should be OK.

What's an ez ups?

Jason

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Thump & Hotpants get a big thanks for letting us invade your home!

Tony and his clan get another for taking care of the food!! Next year we'll have to remember some tongs and a burger flipper or some burn cream.

Top Bottom