Damn Kid, doesnt know when to quit !!

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Will someone go out and tell the boy its snowing !!!!!

Attachments

• teddybustinsnow.jpg
    teddybustinsnow.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 331

mxer842

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2003
future winner of the annual seville mud race...

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
I used to be like that-nowdays i have a certain criteria the weather has to meet ,for me to ride, as i get older the criteria gets stricter;)

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
I rode in the snow last year and it was a BLAST. Nothing like making a 1/4 mile sweeper turn dirt track style.

I think all my riding is going to be on the Playstation this winter.

Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
Only young kids like this and old geezers like myself lack the common sense it takes to know this ain't the best idea. Bless his heart. I remember when I got my YZ in the beginning of January. Went riding even though it was like +2 degrees F and on glare ice. What was I thinking??? :o

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Looks like you need to get him Some Kold Kutter from Santa. What a great kid!

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
I used to do the same thing but nowadays pushing more than riding doesn't fit my unfitness!

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Thanks all of you guys that was nice.I am 520 jr hope you wright back more.Nice wright gary b.I like the bless his heart part and the others were cool to. :thumb:

pyrofreak

Apr 9, 2003
What bike are you riding in that pic 520jr? I'm thinking of riding tomorrow afterschool. Gonna be a whole 40 degrees then. How much snow you got? I got about 2 and half feet.

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
:) :)

Man, I remember those days of my youth.  Riding, pushing, riding, falling, freezing. Going in getting dry clothes on, hanging by the oil stove until I got warm enough to go out again. I wouldn't trade those memories for anything in the world. But since have had the sense to move to Florida where I can ride all year without freezing.

Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
Hey Marcus, My boss(a Harley rider) and I were discussing the fact that the temperature (in Farenheit) has to be equal to or above your age in years. Basic rule of thumb. He now only rides in July & August. :p Any of you others feel the same? :laugh:

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
What surprised me most is that the snow was so light, that if you held it in a straight line, you could actually get up some speed, like surfing, the snow would wake out at high speed,.... cool stuff.

Oh yea,...... and falling hurts less. :aj:

Top Bottom