Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
:nod: It will sure be nice leaving it Friday, 65 degrees and sunny all weekend in Pelion SC. :nener: :yeehaw:

SPARKEY

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
May 7, 2001
Fred
You guys have a safe trip.
Hope to ride soon here in michigan.

Sparkey

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Have a blast Fred! Bring back some warm temps OK?

This has been a frustrating winter. Around here, in Feb alone,. we had 3 major systems, dumping a total of 40" to 48" or more during the month. The north west side (TC, Petosky, even Gaylord) has gotten waaay more than we did. Sounds like the guys further south are getting some nasty stuff today, while up here, nothin!

Remember to bring back warmth!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
we easily got a foot on the ground so far today and it ain't quit yet. I have to plow out a path so I can get my RV out tomorrow. I was hoping that we were close to losing the snow for spring riding but this will just make it all take longer.

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
The ground is pretty much bare over here in GRR.

However, I was in Kalkaska last weekend and there was a butt load of snow on the ground in the woods.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
You guys keep that stuff up there, I am planning on a ride this weekend at our farm.

Fred, you have a fun (and safe) time. I expect a full report on my desk upon your return. ;)

Mully

Toby259

Jan 5, 2005
Current conditions in Charleston SC:

81° and partly cloudy. I had to turn on the A/C in the car at lunchtime.

:nener: :nener: :nener:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
WO HOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am ready, just gotta get this work thingy out of the way.
Don

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Hey Fred
Don't Forget Your Sunscreen. Peel Some Bark For Me. Make Sure You Have Your Helmet On While Riding The Klx In Your Thong. See Ya At Jack Pine In The Spring For Trail Maintence!!!

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Fred T said:
:nod: It will sure be nice leaving it Friday, 65 degrees and sunny all weekend in Pelion SC. :nener: :yeehaw:
Ohhhh yeaaaaaa,,,,,, may a kid of but 12 years of age toss some of that warm southern loam in your muggsy lookin face there buddie - ROTTEN SUCKER of a traitor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAKE US PROUD FREDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun and like Mike said - BRING IT HOME BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woodsy :ride:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Heyyyyy - something just occurred to me... Has anyone else noticed that everytime Fred T. Leaves and goes south the air here turns warmer and the sun comes out???? Maybe its just me..... I mean - I'm not trying to stir the pot or anything..... Sure do hope he has fun down there cause I am really looking forward to the Spring like temps they are forcasting for the period while he is gone :laugh: There is just NOTHING like our Michigah trails right after the snow leaves and the ground is saturated so there is no dust and MAXIMUM traction and you can RIP thru the tight stuff that Freddy LOVES to ride..... Like I said, not trying to stir the pot but thought I would post this....
Woodsy :ride:

team-green32

MAGA
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 27, 2001
Chicago
Next week in Jackson, it will reach the 60's; the weather guy on the radio told me so...

Top Bottom