Hergert521

Mar 17, 2008
I know these are a little old, but I wanted to share them. More pictures from the newbie:)
These were taken with a Nikon D40 with the same lens I use with the D80, a 55-200mm VR zoom.

I have to say I think this first one's my favorite though
DSC_0883.jpg

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0103.jpg

DSC_0105.jpg

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
That one of Karter (404) [the first of the series] is a great shot I would bet he would love a copy to hang in his store. I made a poster for him from the same race that he also put up in there.
and yes I was standing by you but as I recall you pushed me down the hill so you would get it and not me ;)

Hergert521

Mar 17, 2008
oldguy said:
That one of Karter (404) [the first of the series] is a great shot I would bet he would love a copy to hang in his store. I made a poster for him from the same race that he also put up in there.
and yes I was standing by you but as I recall you pushed me down the hill so you would get it and not me ;)

Yeah you asked for it though :nener:

I found Karter's store on-line a while back and emailed him a copy of it. I don't recall meeting him in person, unless I did years ago in the old Torque Center building, but he seems like a pretty cool guy through email. Hopefully this summer I can put some faces the emails I've sent out with pictures I've taken.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom