DEP can't deliver

KX125pinball

Jul 28, 2002
I ordered a DEP pipe and muffler system 3 months ago. I finally just got it and to make things worse i haven't even ridden it for one hour and there is a small crack at one of the welds. At first they said i would have it in a month. They never even loaded it in the shipping container. By the time i found out it was 6 weeks gone. They sent it out and then this time it was delayed in custom's. I'm just getting really annoyed at them. After all the wait they didn't even send a quality product.
DEP stands for DEAD END PRODUCTS

490Dave

Mar 18, 2003
I was going to say, "i hope it was worth the wait" but i see it cracked after an hour of riding. What are you going to do? Send it back and tell them they're making your payments until you get a new one, since you cant ride.

d.u.g.

May 23, 2003
That's rotten service.I wonder how much they understand about how important word of mouth is in sales.Now I wouldn't buy from them unless I heard from you how happy they made you to rectify things.
In a situation like this one,I'd bitch long and loud,and if no satifactory resuly,fix it and sell it and absorb the loss.Then,of course,change brands !
I had a problem a few years ago with FMF.They stood on their heads to make me happy,and I remain a loyal customer of theirs. Doug

KX125pinball

Jul 28, 2002
The place where i got it from welded the pipe back up and i haven't contacted DEP yet. I already did enough bitching and complaining before i got the pipe. I ended up with $300AUS off the price and brand new Talon gold front and rear sprockets. Hehe

dbrace

Oct 30, 2002
Five Bourbons thanks, i mean, when i was a boy we made our pipes out of bark. Of course we didn't have any of those fancy welder things you boys have these days. We had to use mud to patch any dodgy leaks.

Top Bottom