mtngoat

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 12, 2000
Bajadesigns has a new dual sport kit that concentrates most of the componentry behind the headlight cowl, which can be easily removed and replaced with a stock unit. The front turn signals appear to be mounted to the cowl. Not sure about rear signals though.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
For rear signals, consider those tear-drop shaped 'marker' lights mounted permanently to the fender instead of signals on stalks. Sure, the marker lights are not easily detachable, but they are out of the way and very difficult to damage in a crash because they do not get hit. And they are cheap to replace if they do get damaged.

In CA, your rear signals are supposed to be 9" or more apart, so check your local vehicle code for legality.

Scott in KC

~SPONSOR~
Aug 28, 2000
Thanks, I kind of pictured some kind of a spring loaded twist-lock type deal you could just pop on a pop off when going full-on off road. The small teardrops would work too and not be too obtrusive. (is that a word?) :eek:

Dave'sDRZ

Mar 28, 2000
I saw a guy that had used the larger stereo headphone jacks to mount his signals. He said it worked great, but it looked kind of flimsy to me. dave

Top Bottom