Speedy

Nov 12, 2001
Hi, I just wondered if anybody had the Devol water pump guard for there 95' or newer KDX. I was wondering how it looks and fits??? Is it shiny?? lol Thanx

ChuckyBoy

~SPONSOR~
May 2, 2002
Definitely a "must have". Mine has just one really nasty gouge on it. Don't know when it happend but I'm sure glad ithe guard was there! Other wise I might have been pushing my bike out of the woods.

I haven't compared many other bikes but it seems that on the KDX the water pump is sort of vulnerable. On my freinds KTM 300 the water pump is mostly "protected" by his stock pipe.

The Devol water pump guard is a relatively low dollar item...definitely worth the small investment.

Just do it,
Chuck

fatty_k

~SPONSOR~
Jul 3, 2001
My water pump guard came with my Devol skidplate when I orderd the skidplate. I give the water pump guard 2 thumbs up and the skid plate 1/2 thumb up.

John Harris

Apr 15, 2002
I had two KDX and no problems without guard, but bought one for my '01. It looks good and serves a great function. Second guard behind a skid plate. Where do you ride? A must for the rocks - a waste in the sand! Easy to put on and well made!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom