Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
The upcoming Jack Pine enduro was rated as one of the "10 best off road races" in history!

http://www.lansingmotorcycleclub.org/ <-Info

We have the Enduro all set to go-we finished mileaging this weekend and although I have not added up all the ground miles yet I'd say we are at 65-70 ground miles, we have a bunch of great test sections and the first half is a time keeper and the second half will be start controls format. I cannot tell you how many test sections we have but I can tell you that I rode about 80% of the course this weekend and it is awesome fun trail. We got a lot of new trail, fun connector stuff, really cool 2 tracks and we will make you think! Don't miss it. It will be one of the seasons best enduros for sure.

The Jackpine enduo was rated as one of the top 10 best off road events in the histroy of the Offroad sport-we hope to maintain that integrity of the event this weekend.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
That's pretty cool. Maybe someday when I'm done playing on the track and more interested in getting into fights with trees I'll give it a shot. Oh and also when I have a more Enduro friendly bike :cool:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
A friend of mine was out riding the MCCCT trail this weekend with some friends and stumbled apon some seldome used single track so they followed it for a while. At one point they stoped and looked back to see where the others in there group were at. At that point they saw the course markers on the trees and realized that they had stumbled apon the Jack Pine event trail by mistake and were riding the course backwards.

In his words:

"looked like it had not been ridden in a while—very tight and narly"

Said he had a great time riding it. Very sweet trail. Sounds like fun.

Top Bottom