BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
With DW02 just 30 days away, I was wondering how many folks from which chapters would be at Cooperland.
The Heartland Spodes will be well represented with near 100% club membership for most days. This big event is in our back yard but we hope you enjoy yourselves at Cooperland. Come by and see us, MX547 will be easy to spot with his Titanium hardware. I know quite a few of the NTSP will be there and a few of the NTAC from KC will be present, so let me know who else will be there.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
B, Ill be there all day Friday and Saturday I do believe. I plan to drive up each night if possible after work. Im out of hours since the accident for time off of work. :(

Since I will be making lots of trips, I can offer to bring things people might need too. I know it will be tough for the peeps there to leave al lthe time and Id be glad to tote needed things to the guys.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
:)

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
The Kentuckiana boys will definately be there! We are ready to rock!

Now, we will let you pit sally's know how the track and the trails are...since y'all will prolly be gettin in lots of trailer time and hangin out by the grills and all. Shinin' the plastic off those pretty rides and claiming you didn't bring the right jets.

:aj:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Shining plastic is for the foofoo poser type. Bellying up to the grill, that is in our bylaws. :p ;) :cool:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by BSWIFT
Come by and see us, MX547 will be easy to spot with his Titanium hardware.

not so fast there. the fixator is scheduled to come off oct. 2. i will be there oct. 4 & 5 if there are no resulting problems.

Last edited:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Oct. 2, that's good news!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Portions of the NTSP will be there. Slo'mo, Thump, and myself are definites. Taraker and Jeffd are iffy (maybe a day or two). I don't know what happened to yzguy and his dad. I would imagine that school and football took their toll there. Rick (not on DRN) is out for the rest of the year.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Don't know if I'm officially part of the NTSP, I just live here after all, maybe I'll catch up on the smack talking part at DW but I'll be there as well. Prolly end up caravaning with tx246 if things go as I plan.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
There is no member list to speak of. We are the most disorganized group you will ever find. Your mere presence in the North Texas area automatically makes you a member. :)

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
I am overwhelmed by the sense of comraderie. Going by what I've seen from the folks on the site previously I expected nothing less.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by TwinSpar
There is no member list to speak of. We are the most disorganized group you will ever find. Your mere presence in the North Texas area automatically makes you a member. :)
That sounds like "smack talk". :p

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
The Michigan Trail Riders will be there. We plan to arrive on Monday morning and will be there for the entire week and looking forward to the riding/bench racing.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by Papakeith
At least one Damn Yankee will be in attendance! :)
Yeah, the largest (and best) one. :)

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Originally posted by fatherandson
The Michigan Trail Riders will be there. We plan to arrive on Monday morning and will be there for the entire week and looking forward to the riding/bench racing.
There will be 7 of us and 1 guest. We sent our best men and woman to check it out. ;) Hopefully the next Dirtweek we will have many more. Expect an Orange wave with a couple specks of yellow.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
OMG, Fred T., I'm camping between you guys and the Tejas Gang next year. I might just put a couple of pounds on, well, at least I'll try. :)

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I think I'll just buy a cot and ship it with my gear next year and hang with the Tejas contingent. I'm still patiently waiting for the pulled brisket BBQ recipe. (hint hint* nudge nudge) ;)
Brian, that couple of pounds might just throw the BSWIFT scale waaaay off!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Hey Papa, Brian has a long way to go to qualify for the "Fat Man" race.

250/78/4.25 = .754 I am IN!!!!!

I'll be sure to put on a few more pounds and maybe I will shrink a couple of inches before DW '03!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I wanna ride with you guys!!!!!:(

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I'm gonna have to adjust the scale. There is nooo way you could be considered a "fat man". Besides its 4.27 not 4.25 and you still sneak in at .7506
Brian, come on up, the weather is fine. Oh, and could you stop in PA and pick up my bike for me on your way through?;)

Top Bottom