Dirtweek Clinic?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
N. Texas SP
I was wondering if one of our sponsors or members would like to do a "clinic", how-to type of demonstration. Specifically, a top-end replacement. The Mamba is about ready for a top end and it would be pretty neat to have the top end done at Dirtweek. I would spring for all of the parts. I would like to see a "pro" do it and give a play by play naration of the process. Is this possible? Would anyone else be interested in have a clinic of this type?
Everyone of two strokes has to go thru this at one time or another so it would be really helpful to members. Post what you think.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
I think its a great idea! Of course i have to do my first top end rebuild before DIRTWEEK. :( Otherwise i wont beable to ride then. It is a good idea and something i would like to see.

BSWIFT

N. Texas SP
As bruised up as I am and as hot as the weather is getting here I probably won't need to do my top end till Spode...uh...Dirtweek. (See Ride reports for the ugly facts).

justql

Mary Lou Retten.

I hear Olympic gymnist Mary Lou Retten will Be teaching dismounts there.:p

BSWIFT

N. Texas SP
Mary Lou!

Get Shannon Miller and I'll sign up!

BSWIFT

N. Texas SP
Cool

Have Eric get in touch with me ahead of time so I can get with him on parts/cost. This would be OH SO COOL!:)

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
Re: Mary Lou Retten.

Originally posted by justql
I hear Olympic gymnist Mary Lou Retten will Be teaching dismounts there.:p
i thought that bswift might be teaching dismounts.:p

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Re: Re: Mary Lou Retten.

Originally posted by mx547

i thought that bswift might be teaching dismounts.:p
Now thats funny! ;) I think it should be a combo hand stand/dismount class! :confused:

BSWIFT

N. Texas SP
Ha!

I'm working on keeping my feet straight for the next time, if there is a next time. Thump, Sawblade needs a avatar, whatever it is, it needs to be surrounded by a Ceder tree. A good roosting is coming your way.....:p

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
hey bswift, sawblade might come racing with me this friday nite. if he shows, i'll try to throw a little roost at him for you.:)

Thats what I would like to see is a four strk. Get a top end job. I think everyone has done a two strk. Although im sure we could all still learn somthing. Four strk. I dont have a clue. :confused:

Not sure how many top-ends someone will be willing to do... I'm sure Eric will want to ride a little while he's there ;)