Bet On Red

Aug 11, 2003
The dmv must of screwed up! They sent me a green sticker for my '03 cr125. Does this mean when it expires they'll have to send me another green sticker? Or will they give me a red?

Bet On Red

Aug 11, 2003
dont see anything about red sticker green sticker. Just a topic about registering 2004 and before bikes with green stickers as dual purpose bikes/

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
There were several threads awhile ago on the red/green topic.   '03 and older offroad bikes will receive green stickers in place of their previously issued red stickers.  People have been getting their green stickers in the mail for months.  Congratulations - you now have a legal green sticker bike.  :thumb:

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
They changed it to '02 and older (for green stickers). I haven't read or heard anything about '03's or '04's. The DMV makes mistakes when they hand out stickers, as always.

ScottYZ250

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
Here we go again...

Enjoy the green sticker while it lasts! ;)

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
it's '02 and older, enjoy it for now they will catch it someday, the link Dave put up says '03 and newer compling bike will get green stickers, However 03 cr don't comply with CARB, they follow the old 3/C senario

Last edited:
Top Bottom