Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
I've currently got a thread I just started in the What Bike forum but I would really appreciate some input from the regulars of this board who perhaps don't frequent or post in that forum. The thread can be found THREAD

B

biglou

I was gonna post out there, but I'll jump in here. I just wanted to say that at least around here, the 125 Beginner class is just crazy! I wouldn't go from 250 Beginner down to 125 Beginner. I'd race 250 on a 125 or 250F first. Not sure how it is up there in the Great White North, but man, around here, them youngins is just nutty! Very spastic, overjumping, looking at the front wheel, etc. The 250 class seems to be much more settled in. Just thought I'd throw all that out there to think about. Good luck with your decision.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
My decoder ring is in the shop for maintenance, anybody care to translate for me?
i'd try old buddy, but i believe the magic combo for proper decoding consists of much ice beer, prozac, ambien, and some other lil pills that are somewhat unfamiliar to me. sorry, wish i could tell ya what the hell i was talking about. :confused:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Sarge, that makes three of us (at the very least). I can for sure say that there is me, you, and perhaps one of your other personalities that are all left scratching out heads. We ALL wish we knew what the heck you was a sayin'!

-jeffd

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
after much thought i believe i've decoded most of the message text, but certainly it's intent. the question you poses is more philosophical, in my opinion.which is better, to enjoy the sunset just watched, as a fond memory...or to anticipate , with joy, the sunrise. i ,therefore, requested that you use your question, not take an answer. also, i had been listening to clint black's half way down, thus the reference to being able to walk away. walk away could have been better expressed as" be glad for your health"...so you see, the nice answer was..."hmm, chili, you pose a philosophical question, in my opipnion. maybe you are better served looking at why and how you asked the question, rather than looking to one of these answers. fare thee well and be glad of your good health" you see, it's good karma, in a screwed up SFC crash kinda way. :confused:

Top Bottom