Do you know what the Support Team is?

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Uh, Old Guy,
I am 30 y/o......I hope I am old enough to make decisions on my own.....But if you are the authority I will take your word for it.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Yo......Old Guy...........Check your PMs..........:-)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Ummmm,
Oldguy sounds like a nice upgrade from my '89 YZ125........Can I get a quick riding lesson?.......Luv to all!
Phillip K. Hathorn
745 Brockton
Richmond,KY

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
All i get from you Irish is excuses....... ;)

You can make it!!!

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Phillip, You MUST switch to decaf! :)

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by oldguy
Irish I will have a 92 YZ250 that will be sitting next to our camper more than under me that week;) and I am sure there will be others there to try out
Dell If anyway you can talk to your parents and get there with them we may just convince them to ride also
OOPs IRISH :confused: I seem to have forgotten a period right after to try out. Then the message switched to Dell's concern :confused:

dell30rb

Uhhh...
Dec 2, 2001
Its a 20 hour drive... I asked.... and guess what. YES!!!!!

Just kidding. I got a No. They day hell freezes over will be the day my parents drive me to dirtweek.

But Theres always dirtweek 04(i'll be 17). I think they might let me drive myself (with a friend or something, not alone) all the way out there.

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
Dell let me give you a little history about me, My parents both made me wait and wait til i could get a bike. then when I did my mama being the dear german she is, decided to ridicule and berat my sorry butt every day about the bike, the racing and the like.
Well I am 44 years old, Have a race track and a riding park for my main business's. I have a fairly good racing carreer to look back on, and made a ton of friends in this sport for the last 25+ years.
Determination, stubborness, and the desire was fueled by my parents continued chastizing of my love for the sport...........guess what.
They moved to AZ in 1999, My father still comes out every year for 4 months to help with the two business's ........things have a way of working out!

wardy

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Brian, Want to apologize for getting this thread redirected to a DW2 theme. :think: As far as the support of DRN, if you can help, and you have been here for a while, ... and if you've made over a 1000 :eek: posts, it may be time to think about a support role. :)

Last edited:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
I submitted mine through PayPal, the payment was instant, and I had my lil Support Team avatar in less than an hour I believe. =]

dell30rb

Uhhh...
Dec 2, 2001
My parents bought me my first bike. Then when i wanted to ride it every weekend, they got mad at me and said that I want to ride too much! That does not make very much sense to me :think:

Oh well, in another year or so I will have my full liscense, and will be able to take myself riding.

So enough of my whining. I hope you all have a very good time at dirtweek and i hope to join you there sometime in the future.

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
I'm now affiliated as well :)

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Kudos, guys....WTG!

knobbiethrower

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2000
Great forum for a great hobby with great people , join ! One of the best deals going for those who truly enjoy the sport and people. Have met quite a few fellow DRNer's at several organized events and have always enjoyed the company and the rides!

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
The membership is a small way to say "Hey, I committed" Or is that "I should be committed" Either way it's a small price to pay. I've got some great friend that have came from this place. They're worth the price.

Rebel XR4

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 30, 1999
Okie,
Never really knew, or rather, understood about the "S-Team" untill I saw this since I've been at best an occasional visitor from time to time. This is by far the best Dirt Bike site l visit. Tried to join as a Lifetime member tonight but it would not go through. I would like to, and I thought that the security notice at the start might have been the problem. Please advise as I am ready to help with some bucks. Thanks.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Humm... a little more info? How did you try to sign-up? Paypal? As much detail as possible please. Thanks for the support.

Rebel XR4

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 30, 1999
Okie, I tried the Paypal option useing an Amex card. I'll try it again now that I'm back in town. If that doesn't work I'll just send a check.

Top Bottom