Does anyone know of any public tracks or MX parks in the Va Beach/Tidewater area?

snb73

Nov 30, 2003
My folks live in Virginia beach. I have been told (by Mom) that I need to visit next weekend. The Weather looks like it's gonna break, so I want to take my bike with me. This way I can to kill two birds with one stone, so to speak.

Are there any public tracks in the VBB/Tidewater area. I wouldn't mind driving a little to get to a track, but I'd like to find something close to Mom's if possible.

Thanks, Steve.

dink2513

Aug 11, 2003
yes it is off of 168 in currituck N.C. it is about 45 min from the beach. it has 3 tracks and it is very nice to ride. little dusty, but very fun. one track is for beginner and one is for intermediate and the other is supercross. so it will keep you busy and make you have alot of fun. it is 20 person that is riding, if you are just there to watch it is free.. so i hope to see you out there.

va_yzrider

Apr 28, 2003
dink2513,

Do you know a guy named Zane? I am supposed to go down there tomorrow with him and some of his friends from the Hampton/beach area if I can make it. Just curious.

Greg_C

May 17, 2004
The Morgans Corner Motocross Park will open the 1st weekend in May. The track is "woods rider" friendly (no supercross/BMX style jumps like the old track) all tabletops. This property has been farmed for the last century .The dirt is awesome, I've yet to see one rock . The track is about 1.6 miles long . There is an "ATV ONLY" oval TT track. ATV's are allowed on the MX track as well. There is a peewee/beginner for very young/new riders. And a "Fiddy"/pit bike track. Spring schedule : Wensday,Saturday,& Sunday . More days when schools out. Practice will be broken down into Skill level Classes. The irrigation system is being fine tuned and with the new disc, conditions should stay in tip top shape. The track is just off 17 on 158 . The 1st traffic light that you come to in North Carolina make a right turn (left takes you to ECMX track) you can't miss it . On the right about a quarter mile on 158. Phone # 252-771-8220. Tell your friends!!!

:ride:

Top Bottom