VISaki

May 25, 2008
Hey I'm looking to swap in a 125 to the kx100 frame aswell as electronics and radiator..theres a second pair of radiator guards on the other side so I know it'll fir but has anyone ever done this swap or tried to do the 125 swap..trying to do this as I will be getting a KTM 144 soon but don't want to part with the kx100 or my 125 engine sitting here. :cool:

VISaki

May 25, 2008
I haven't seen anyone do this hybrid but I would like to try it or find out if anyone has if not then I guess all that I can do with this is bore it out to maybe 110cc 2 stroke..anyways if anyone has ideas let me know cause 200 in a 125 frame is just about the same of a 125 in a 100 frame actually maybe even more.

CarnageZ28

Mar 25, 2008
I've dabbled with the idea of picking up this blown up YZ80 thats $200 for quite a while. If I had the money I absolutly would and would turn it into my next fabrication project. I would go all out though, 250 2T for sure... The suspension can be revalved/spring replaced. The hardest part would be doing something with the swingarm bolt, mounting large enough radiators, and being able to bend the exhaust ...

Sure would be a sicking little ******* though to get a 125 or 250 engine in a 80/100 chassis ... I wanna SO bad ... It would totally shame all production pit bikes ...

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom