mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
time for cards and notes. this lady Jeri, and her husband ran one of the local mx tracks. she was paralyzed in a motocross racing accident about five years ago and is presently having some problems due to her condition. i thought maybe some of us could send something to make her feel better. a couple minutes of time and a 37 cent stamp is not alot to ask. the address is:

Jeri Driggers
c/o St. Francis Hospital
Room 324
6161 S. Yale Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74136

here is what her husband posted on the oklahoma board:

I usaually don't bug people with our problems or ask for help but.
As some of you know Jeri has been in the hospital since the middle of Feb. We thought she was going to get to come home in appox. 15 day.
But now she has an elevated heart rate they found out about it today when passed out. They don't know what's causeing it.
The only help I'm asking for is your prays. This whole deal has been very hard on her.
I didn't tell you what she went into the hospital for orginally. She had a bed sore and had to have several operations to repair it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Found out alitte more today there'e a blood clog in her left lung. The Doctors are going to run some more test tomorrow. She isn't in real good spirit right. They were about ready to let her come home in about two weeks then this came up. She's in St Franics room 324. If you can call her at 918-494-3324 it would help to lift her spirits.

Thank you all who have cared
Lyn Driggers

Top Bottom