dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
Well, we made it back. I gave 380EXCman and JAFChE time to post first, they sure were doin some smack talkin! They were going to try and tell everyone that I was still lost up there, they only thought I was lost, I wanted to see just how good JAFChE knew the trails :D. While they chickened out and took the main road trying to find me, I was having a blast down this awesome trail. They were hot on my trail though, I read my GPS wrong and went past some dudes camp and 380 and JAFChE asked them if they had seen me and I was caught :(
We tried to do one of JAFChE's 30 mile loops but we cut it short, and it was still nearly 30 miles! dirtbikedad and KXkid were also there, but KXkid had some trouble negotiating the hills on his 125 so they tried to find some easier routes.
Anyway, the weather was pretty good, it only snowed for a little bit and it was nice and cool:)

Did I miss anything?

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
Did I miss anything?
Alvin,Simon and Theodore. Lettuce on the side, Asian Pears and the Citrus Rocket!

1st loop 30 miles? It felt more like 50. JAFChE ran us up some ridge that had not seen traffic since the pack mule and miner days! The second loop was a blast. Right up til we lost Dave (or should I say "flick and stick") It was a fun ride. It was cool meeting dirtbikedad, son Brad and JAFChE. Dave as always is the life of the party.... Just alittle to talkative.. ;) No one got hurt. All our bikes worked great. Dave left the part out about how he forgot his donkey dick for his fuel can (metal is better ala Rich) and had to cut the top of a 2 liter Pepsi bottle for a funnel. It only took 3 of us to fill his tank. No worries though the contaminated ground should be good to go in a couple hundred years.... We need to plan another ride for a little later in the summer. Maybe a weekend thing? I could post more but I want to hear JAFChE's side of the story first... Oh and the weather? It was warmer in Idaho City when we got there than it was in Boise. It did snow too....

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
flick and stick? that sounds like something to do with boogers. ELK have you hacked into 380excmans account? Lettuce on the side isnt such a bad thing, keeps it fresh that way, but some people might think its as goofy as my metal gas can. That loop wasnt that bad, except for the fallen trees, and my bike geared for desert riding, I probably got it out of 1st gear twice. Alvin Simon and Theodore are the crazy overgrown chipmunks that live in the picnic area and are very well fed. I still dont get the Asian Pear thing, its like a pear that looks like an apple. 380 has a fruit fetish, he says asian pears and sentual, and his bike is a citrus rocket :silly:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom