DRN"my fault"

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
Yo Okie, what's this and your comment that DRN is your fault?
Couldn't help it I just have to ask why. I think DRN is great ever since the very first spodefest back in 2000.

JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
i thought it was a figure of speech. like he made this website or founded it. thats what it means doesnt it

HajiWasAPunk

Aug 5, 2005
Okiewan said:
LOL... no matter what you do in life there will always be people that you piss-off; just so happens, I've pissed off a LOT of them :p .
Don't worry, you're still looking up at Rich's count :laugh:

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Okiewan said:
LOL... no matter what you do in life there will always be people that you piss-off; just so happens, I've pissed off a LOT of them :p .

HA.. I consider it a sport these days.. See how many people I can piss off in one day and not get punched in the face!.. Its fun!

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Dam right it is Okies fault :think:

Because of him I have friends spread all over the world with a common interest Dirtbikes. I have friends that when my truck breaks down will drive 100 miles to tow my trailer home for me. Friends that I can call on for info and advice whenever I need it. and best of all a place to hide out and pretend I have a clue about what I am talking about :whoa:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
See and I'm one of those guys that Oldguy told about DRN many moons ago so even I am Okie's fault

smoke9

BikeGraphix
~SPONSOR~
Aug 23, 2004
Okiewan said:

Freakin managment... just another case of "the man" complaining about having to keep his foot on your neck. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
smoke9 said:
Freakin managment... just another case of "the man" complaining about having to keep his foot on your neck. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Actually some of us like it ;)

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Yeah thanks to Okie I'm married! oh my!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
squeaky said:
Yeah thanks to Okie I'm married! oh my!
A you have ridden my Monty.... a few times :nod:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Patman said:
A you have ridden my Monty.... a few times :nod:

And I still want one ... maybe some day!

I'm Papakeith's fault... :nod:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Okiewan said:

"It's better to be pissed-off than pissed-on". ;)

Keep up the good work. :cool:

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
Don't worry, you're still looking up at Rich's count

actually I think rich just keeps track on a hand or two who does like him, much easier that way.

:P

Last edited:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
wardy said:
actually I rich just keeps track on a hand or two who does like him, much easier that way.

:P

I find that level of clarity quite comforting. ;)

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
It's Okies fault that I listened to the same Creed CD for 36 hours straight......& it was worth it. :cool:

Gomer, Rich keeps peeps like you in hand "where he can keep an eye on you"!! :)

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
goober that is just plain scary. but farmer is right, some one must keep you in check. :P

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Farmer John said:
It's Okies fault that I listened to the same Creed CD for 36 hours straight......& it was worth it. :cool:

Gomer, Rich keeps peeps like you in hand "where he can keep an eye on you"!! :)
The infamous Creed CD! That's a good one!

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
Okiewan said:

Arggh! Isn't that why we ride :nod: (sometimes)
Because of DRN I found the most athletic and accomplishing sport, and meeting good people..Also, after you and Bill setup and ran the team harescramble course it made me realize I have to get a KTM instead of boggin with the ol" 600xr.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…