Cman250

Dude Guy Bub
~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Mar 31, 2007
Hello all. Well first off I want to say thanks DRN for everything you have given me. A place to go when i get back from a stressful day of school. A place where nor he or she shall ever discriminate upon ones looks, abilities,knowledge or lack of it. A place built for you and I. I am sorry to say that i am a child without a credit card and therefor have no way of supporting DRN with my money. In turn I would like to serve with labor,respect or anything you can think of. Dear DRN what can I do to give back?

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Wow - I'm not an owner or moderator of DRN, so unfortunately I cannot tell you what you can do to help.

I can however say that just this post alone shows the utmost respect for DRN and those who are members. You are very mature for your age it seems.

I just want to thank you as many 15 year olds do not show the respect or the intelligence that you have shown.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
as the boss man already said. That post was payback enough. Glad to have you with us.
It's refreshing to see that some here still "get" DRN. :cool:

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
I looked at this post a couple of hours ago and Cman250 said he didn't have a credit card to become a subscriber or Support team and then I looked at it again and he was a subscriber and I'm like that liar, but then I looked it Okies post and im like "I'm stupid!" :bang:

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
I am sorry to say that i am a child without a credit card and therefor have no way of supporting DRN with my money
Dear DRN what can I do to give back

That says volumns of the adult you'll grow up to be :cool:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
:cool:

Cman250

Dude Guy Bub
~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Mar 31, 2007
Thanks Okiewan and all, I will always be here to improve upon this great place in any way that I can.

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
Sweet avatar. Who made it?

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Right on!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
This thread is great! It shows the true colors of DRN.

That's a great avatar Cman!!!!

Cman250

Dude Guy Bub
~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Mar 31, 2007
150rguy said:
Sweet avatar. Who made it?

Thanks
I made it using Paint.net and DRN for the pic. Still fooling around on Paint trying to get something a little better.

Top Bottom