limitless

subscribed
~SPONSOR~
Aug 11, 2002
does DW have reg. hare scrambles? cause i dont have anyone to team up with (none of my friends race & not many that ride) and im not real fast so i would hate to ask someone there to be my teammate & make them lose!

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
No problem with finding a partner for the HS race. As a matter of fact, your partner will more than likely be your "new" friend. :thumb:

Mully

PS, Remember, don't scare the score keeper. :confused:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by limitless
i would hate to ask someone there to be my teammate & make them lose!

Well, I'll tell you this. As long as you won't get mad at me for holding you back from kissing the trophy girl, I'll run with ya. :) I am seriously planning to make the '03 trip, and if you're there too then we'll "bring up the rear".

Just be sure and remind me about this, as I tend to forget over time. :cool:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by Green Horn

Well, I'll tell you this. As long as you won't get mad at me for holding you back from kissing the trophy girl, I'll run with ya. :) I am seriously planning to make the '03 trip, and if you're there too then we'll "bring up the rear".

Well that's just GREAT! Freakin' wonderful! Now I'll end up having to ride sweep in 1st gear on the Montesa, cripes DW is only a week long I don't have that kind of time GreenHorn!

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by Patman

in 1st gear on the Montesa, cripes DW is only a week long

You go right ahead and play on your Pit Bike around the camping area. Don't forget to wear your bicycle helmet too. :)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Looks like you need to contact TwinSpar for some smack talk racing pointers, I think his were very effective against Elk last year :debil:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
No need to contact outside sources. Well, if you need to then go right ahead. I just know I'll take great pleasure in spankin' the snot out of you on your Top Secret Pit Bike. :)

[When are you going to unveil that thing anyways? The smack talkin' will be much more enjoyable.] ;)

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by Patman
Looks like you need to contact TwinSpar for some smack talk racing pointers

Oh, I gotcha now. Are you suggesting that I contact Twinnie to set up a PitPatsy.com site for you? Really, there are better ways to gain attention you know. :) :moon:

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by Mully
PS, Remember, don't scare the score keeper.
Just remember to put your Depends on that morning.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Geeezzzzzzzzz, another over forty pot shot. :|

Bill, if you missed it, I scored the HS, and anyone who didn't slow down before the scoring lane (and scared me) was charged a beer per episode. Some teams were charged 3 beers. :eek: I also charged them a beer if they threw any roost on me too. :debil:

Mully

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Guess I'll bring a case. It's more fun to roost your buddies. :confused:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
No problem with finding a partner for the HS race. As a matter of fact, your partner will more than likely be your "new" friend. :thumb:

Mully

PS, Remember, don't scare the score keeper. :confused:

How else you gonna get free Beer Mully?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by Green Horn

You go right ahead and play on your Pit Bike around the camping area. Don't forget to wear your bicycle helmet too. :)

Hey that was me on Patman's Pit Bike.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by BSWIFT

Hey that was me on Patman's Pit Bike.

LOL, yeah I noticed all of the action shots with Patsy in them. ;)

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by Papakeith
You going this year Woods?
Next year! :)
Yeah, I'm working on it (her). I may have to limit my schedule to local events like the Mudslinger, Ball Buster, Flachs, Stateline and Mohawk. Now I just gotta talk dirtybkr into going.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Originally posted by Timr

By walking into the Texas camp about 2:00am and getting it straight out of their cooler!&nbsp; :eek:

Hey now, I didn't just walk right into their camp....... I tiptoed. :p

Lew

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 27, 2001
anyone who didn't slow down before the scoring lane (and scared me) was charged a beer per episode. Some teams were charged 3 beers. :eek: I also charged them a beer if they threw any roost on me too.&nbsp;

Sounds like I better bring some beer :moon:&nbsp;&nbsp; Management gave me the ok for dw03, as long as I take her on a trip in december.&nbsp; Now I am tryin to get my ridding buddy to come too.&nbsp; If not,&nbsp;&nbsp; limitless&nbsp; I will ride with ya.

Lew

Rich250F

Jun 11, 2002
EvenSlower I believe I caused you to lose, if there is going to be credit lets give credit were it is due. I believe it was my 2 crashes into the trees that led us to the solid 3 from last finish. And next year unless you want to do the tag team MX with me you are on your own in the tag team HS. Trees are for the birds and squirrels.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999

Hey now, I didn't just walk right into their camp....... I tiptoed. :p

Wasted effort, Mully.&nbsp; I just walked up liked I owned the place and helped myself, The Dirtweek Way.

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by BSWIFT
I just walked up liked I owned the place and helped myself, The Dirtweek Way.
Man Swift, you must of waited until they were too drunk to aim. Normally when an Oki steals a Texans beer the lead starts flying. In Tejas, beer rustling is a death by hanging offense.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Originally posted by WoodsRider

Man Swift, you must of waited until they were too drunk to aim. Normally when an Oki steals a Texans beer the lead starts flying.

Not at Dirtweek...Texans, I mean Tony usually just rolls over and tries to go back to sleep.&nbsp; :)

Top Bottom