Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Patman
AND why beer thieves pick and choose :)

Yea ... I forgot about the cherry picking!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
The sawbones told Gomer he just has a muscle spasm in his back. I agree with Gomer that it must be one heck of a muscle spasm if that really is the case. He also was told that he's got MCL damage in both knees so he's off to see the knee doc tomorrow.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by Tony Eeds
I do wonder why Sarge and TTRGuy told ME to Shhhhh, be quiet while they took brewskies out of the cooler next to my head?

Uhhhh - That wasn't Sarge, it was....well, I can't really just come out and Rat the guy out can I? I bet ZIO knows who it was, maybe he'll tell ya :p

Originally posted by Patman
AND why beer thieves pick and choose :)

THIEVES?? - Hey now, we borrowed without asking but we did replace aplenty :)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
That explains Thursday ... but not Saturday :)
Yea, I know you brought replacements .... Thanks! Besides, as the many people that went through the chow line or grabbed a refreshment from Camp Tejas knows ... we were not counting. Actually I thought it was kinda cool that ya knew EXACTLY which cooler to reach in. You only had a 50/50 chance because 1/2 were full of food!

Last edited:

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Hey Elk.... I hesitated to film the procedure, but I thought 'hell he looks tough, he'll take it well'. Actually you look like Dr. Thump was merely massaging your shoulder. The best part was your spontaneous hug of the Thump when you realized that it was hurting no more; we all breathed a sigh of relief upon seeing you move your arms freely.
Glad that yours was fixable on the spot!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Thought so ... remember they do teach stealth to Rangers....
His Avatar should be the Energizer Bunny. I have never seen anyone go for that long with that little sleep and always have a smile. Maybe there was some special properties in those "hiwayan flowerdy shirts" he wore! :)

Brownie

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 11, 2002
WHAT ABOUT THUMP TRYING TO TAKE ME OUT ON THE FIRST LAP OF THE PRO/A MOTO AND HOLD ME BACK FROM LAPPING HIM ON THE LAST LAP, IN THE LAST CORNER. HE TRIED TO PUSH ME OFF THE TRACK BUT INSTEAD HE ENDED UP UPSIDE DOWN IN THE FENCE WITH A TOASTED BIKE. HE IS DANGEROUS!

Old CR goat

Sponsoring Member
Nov 10, 2000
I couldn't see it from my flagging post on the back side, but I heard y'all discussing it right before the kids race from my post at the FAR end of the kids track. :eek:

by the way Brownie, thanks, great place, hope we are welcome back :thumb:
Fantastic job!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Hey Brownie - Speeking of carnage .... Hope we didn't leave too big of a mess. I noticed everyone policing their area before pulling out. Nice touch.
I did see some Elk marks .... :)

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Brownie, thanks for use of your phone. And you're a great host. Thanks for everything. Can't wait to visit Cooperland again! Like someone else said, don't change the jumps. I finally got used to them on Saturday. ;)

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Originally posted by Brownie
WHAT ABOUT THUMP TRYING TO TAKE ME OUT ON THE FIRST LAP OF THE PRO/A MOTO AND HOLD ME BACK FROM LAPPING HIM ON THE LAST LAP, IN THE LAST CORNER. HE TRIED TO PUSH ME OFF THE TRACK BUT INSTEAD HE ENDED UP UPSIDE DOWN IN THE FENCE WITH A TOASTED BIKE. HE IS DANGEROUS!
:think: :moon:

I'll see ya in a few weeks bubba and we will try that again!
yeah Iknow, I am a slow learner, but I'll never give up

Thanks for having us Chris, you do a great job out there.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Originally posted by Old CR goat
I couldn't see it from my flagging post on the back side, but I heard y'all discussing it right before the kids race from my post at the FAR end of the kids track. :eek:
Sorry about that... I kept telling Chris to keep it down that it was really no big deal, but he was really mad and yelled at me.... :p

Honestly I don't remember a lot of the conversation, but I know I said some things I shouldn't have to both Brownie and to those that over heard the "discussion" Sorry. :ugg:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by ymaharider19
Speaking of Rangers im signing a contract for the ARMY this month if everthing goes as planned...my goal is to become an elite ARMY Ranger.

My Friend you need to get started!

Start running with a 60 lb. rucksack.
Talk to your recruiter about Basic Training, it's 9 weeks now.
You had better train before yo go.
If you want to be RANGER or Special Forcies(sp)Start training!!!!!
Forget it if you don't train!
You will regret every second if you don't prep for Basic......Been There Done That,

Phillip

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by Thump
Honestly I don't remember a lot of the conversation, but I know I said some things I shouldn't have to both Brownie and to those that over heard the "discussion" Sorry. :ugg:
I swear I saw steam bellowing out of your helmet as I hoisted your bike off you which would explain you not being able to hear anything. ;)

Glad you were able to walk away from that one, could have been a lot worse.

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
how they heck did all you people get home so early? I just got in after another 12 hours on the road today. something like 3200 miles round trip.

as for the injuries, thursday I came up short on the second table top right after the first turn, went over the bars and twisted my ankle, it was good enough to ride the next day though :thumb:

380EXCman ran into a tree and has a hairline fracture in his hand. He tried to tough it out but went to the hospital eventually, they just gave him pain pills.

ymaharider19

Aug 11, 2002
ill prep dont worry..i hear ya about that. If i dont ill drop like a fly out there. Im starting PT's this month...I wont leave for basic for at least another 3 months. So ill work day in an day out getting ready..thx for the tip man I CANT WAIT!!!!

Top Bottom