Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Irish and Sarge - PM ymaharider19 (Arron) with any insights you might have .....
BUT ... Let me assure you that Arron has a good and righteous air about him.
IMHO Arron will do fine.
Arron ... Sarge said it and Irish repeated it ..... train ... be in the best possible shape you can. It will make it easier. Before you leave, be able to knock out 200 pushups without a blink. Just DON't let them know that you know ... It is REALLY a game until you get to the RANGERS. Buddy, from then on it it life and death. There are many in DRN that have walked the walk ... call on them if you need strength!
Also, swing the pugil stick like a baseball bat. The DI's don't necessarly like it but they do like a winner.
I want to see you bigger and stronger at DW 03!

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Originally posted by Brownie
I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU GUYS BACK, IT WAS A BLAST AND I GOT TONS OF IDEAS FOR IMPROVEMENTS.

Kris - be careful what you ask for - as we spread the word about Cooperland more & more will come. You will need Three porta potties!! :eek:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Tony Eeds
Irish and Sarge - PM ymaharider19 (Arron) with any insights you might have .....

Done :thumb:

Good Luck Arron,
Phillip

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hey Brownie, Thump was already pissed that one Suzuki passed him :p, I guess two would have been detrimental!!:) Thanks bud for the help and all your hard work at the track. You rock my friend :aj:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
brownie and thump sittin' in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g, first comes love then comes marrige, then comes lil' thump busting up the baby carrige. :yeehaw: nah nah nah nah

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
Thump didn't seem too upset after the race, then again none of us was gonna make eye contact with him! :eek:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
The only injury I sustained was when I was helping bswift put the tarps on the spodewash, his drill/driver slipped off the screw and the bit went through the tip of my finger. :eek:

Hope everyone else heals up well and fast.

Last edited:
Top Bottom