Oct 3, 2000
Originally posted by BigLou
Sara Zoomer (and Luke Zoomer) = Untapped source of limitless energy. If only there were some way to harness that power to run a generator or something...

Little Zoomers = Energizer Bunnies - They keep going and going and going and going and going and going and going ................. :confused:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Okie

I'm NEVER going to live that down am I? ;)

Some how ....."Nope" ....runs through my head. :) :thumb:

Granted I'll be at '03, I really want to enter a smack talk woods race! I should have a '03-04 220R 0r a magic button 300-400 from Kawie. I can't wait to add a new machine to my sig line!

All my best!

Phillip

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Originally posted by TTRGuy
Pokie, I am fairly certain that GSR will be racing
Let's see, last year I got to eat the dust of two girls on 80's, one of them was 9 years old! This year I'll get to eat Sarah Zoomer's dust, and she's, what, 6? Sure, why not, it's not like I have any pride left. :confused:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
If I shave my legs, can I be in this one? So far only 11 ? 12th sounds pretty good to me.

I don't know if Scooter is in or not... get this; she has ridden ONCE since DW 01 :(

Fe_princess

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 7, 2001
Originally posted by gospeedracer

Sure, why not, it's not like I have any pride left. :confused:

Don't feel too left out.
I'll be lucky if I can start my bike since I havne't ridden it since my honeymoon and that was?, Like January....
I'll have a heaping serving of mud pie please! :eek:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Ok, I got spanked last night by a 9-year-old girl on a KX 65. Talk about no pride. I'm racing though! Why not!

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
last year we missed our chance during the Ladies Race.... everybody busy watching the action but not thinking of taking a picture or video...
we shall not repeat this omission...

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
GSR,
Great pic! Hope to see many more from this years event!

Wish this starving college student could make it.

Phillip

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by Okie
I don't know if Scooter is in or not... get this; she has ridden ONCE since DW 01 :(
Not an acceptable excuse- If she thinks back to DW01 it was she and Speedy that conned Trudy into going out for a ride on the GP track. Once there they remembered that the womens race was just getting ready to start. Seems Trudy had what a grand total of 2 hours riding ever and it was her first time on a track of any kind. BTW Trudy loved it and still talks about how Pokie was so great :thumb: about showing her the track but he forgot to mention -When going downhill let up on the throttle.
Any women that have never raced (and may never again) do not miss this chance to go out and have fun :yeehaw:

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
...am sure I told Trudy to be sure to let up on the throttle when the flag drops in front of her...
ok, will reserve Kim Westergaard a slot in the starting gates..
Oldguy...we just gotta come up with a new twist to challenge the ladies...

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Forgot my 2 bits.

b. what terrain preferred?
b.2...........MX/Woods combo - doesn't really matter to me.

c. length of race?
c.2..........15 minutes - Do I hear 10 minutes? ;) for me it would have to depend on where the race is. I can go longer if it's more wide open (like the GP at Casey) but if it's strickly MX I may not make it very long. :confused:

d. format:
d.1..........xlaps - the "last one standing/riding wins" last year about killed me!

e) classes: A and B... by ability/experience - doesn't matter to me. I have no idea where I fall.

Where is the race going to be? Or is it just something we'll have to determine when we get there and scout out the place?

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
We'll have to scout for the woods part and see how we can combine it with MX..... we may have to run two separate races if time allows: one "experienced" one for spodes... we'll have a huddle on Monday and decide..

B

biglou

There is the "kids" track, which is a hoot no matter what size bike, and the main track, which is huge, very wide, with all tabletops. No real tight corners that I can remember.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I'm more worried about big jumps than I am corners. I LIKE corners. Jumps kick my butt though. I looked at the pictures, it looks pretty cool!

Top Bottom