DYDR Fall Paragon ride

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Well, It's getting that time of year and we need to pick a weekend to do this. Any preferences? We usually hold it on the first or second weekend on October.

Maybe we can get a couple of folks from Iowa to show up :yeehaw:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
It would have to be second week in October for me. Otherwise it's too close to DW04. I've got a LARGE group (kids and adults) to bring this time. If the temps don't get too cold...we'll be in for camping as well.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Yeah Dave-- AFTER Dirtweek would be nice! ;)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
LoriKTM said:
Yeah Dave-- AFTER Dirtweek would be nice! ;)
Yeah, what ever :aj:

Looks like Oct 9th and 10th are good dates then?

CaptainObvious

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Good to hear Trigger. Does it have flotation devices?

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
:rotfl:

OMG, Gary! You kill me....

Yeah, Trigger! But I thought you were eying a KTM thumper this time around...?!

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
I am not racing so I think the DRZ fits me better for my riding style. The reliability of the hyper-tuned racing thumpers also bothers me. These things are blowing up left and right on the forums and the DRZ are pretty much bulletproof. Time to ride! And Gary..........I grafted a series of pontoons onto the frame. This way I can use it as a jet ski too!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Hey Trig!! Good to see you're back. I knew it wouldn't take long :)

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
:( Wish Rooster and I could make it but it's just not feasable being so close to Dirt Week and all...have fun guys!

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
just got back from Paragon. Hey, they got rocks up there! Did anyone else notice that? Broke a clutch lever, snapped the radiator shroud, lite sparined right wrist, lite spain on my left ankle, stung by a bee that went down my jersey in the parking lot , I found out that this Suzuki likes water like a Labrador, and my neck hurts from the weight of this helmet thing? Havent worn one in a year since we dont have to in PA. Bumped into NIB on the trail with his friend. He saifd he will be up for the fall ride.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I found out that this Suzuki likes water like a Labrador

Thats always a plus! I only like ankle deep water after my near drowning experience. Glad to hear your not too badly beat up by paragon. Those stinking rocks will get you every time. :)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Man Mike! Take it easy. We ALL want to see you beat your body up, not have to read about it :p

Can't wait to ride with you again :)

DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002
Nevermind...I'm going to be in Cali that weekend... dammit... sorry false alarm.. Cameras are now optional again... haha....have a great time!

NRB

May 4, 2003
Trigger you didn't tell me the bee got you in the parking lot, but you did say you broke your lever there, I'm surprised you went riding after that.

Nathan

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
Hey Nate, This is the Triggerman . I dont stop til I am dead! The pain is just too much fun!

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
Do we have a date set yet? Who is coming so far? PapaKeith? Where are you buddy?

CaptainObvious

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
So far I'm good for the 9th. Maybe some camping too.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Doubtful. Dave decided to book a business trip that following week, and he has to fly out on the morning of the 10th. :(

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…