April 14th at Paragon DYDR Pre-Spring Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
For those of you that can’t make our annual Spring ride in June the Damn Yankee Dirt Riders will be riding on Saturday April 14th. Feel free to ride on Sunday too but Saturday will be the main day. Due to Paragon’s legal woes, this may be the last time we get a chance to ride at the Hazelton location. Even this ride could be in jeopardy but we should be OK.

I’ll be there by 8:30 in our usually spot in the back lower portion of the parking lot. I hope to see a bunch of new and old friends for a fun day of riding :)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I thought you all wanted a Spring ride at Paragon? Are ya comin' or not?????

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Can't make that date, but why don't you bring that banana of yours up this way a week earlier. Trails will be in primo shape by then.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
A weekend earlier is Easter and I would loose all of my brownie points if I rode then. They are in limited supply :ohmy:

Matt 193

Dec 22, 2006
Most likely can't come due to my dads shoulder injury and we also need to do our work at TC because we haven't been up since we payed 800 to ride have a campsite a stucture and others in the family to ride. Maybe I can give the June date a shot.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
RM_guy said:
... I would loose all of my brownie points...

You've lost more than brownie points! :nod:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Sounds like the Spring ride is about to go bust huh?

Rooster and I can't make this one - it's 3 weeks before my Spring Semester ends and I have a HUGE project due.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
The Spring ride will be on Father's Day Weekend. I'll post something later. I thought a buch of people wanted to ride in Aprinl so here it is!

I'm in South Carolina right now for work and it was 84 degrees yesterday. I'm getting the itch to ride and I'll be here until Tuesday. I wish I could have brought my bike :(

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
We were just in South Carolina St. Patricks Day Weekend and it was gorgeous! I'm ready to ride!

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
my mom is coming down to visit from Maine for easter, and will probably still be here on the 14th, so I cant commit to that weekend.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
So who is going to make it? I got my engine broke in yesterday and rode around the yard a bit. I am really looking forward to riding again :)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Are you all a bunch of wimpy girls??? (No offense Squeaky :))

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
RM_guy said:
(No offense Squeaky :))

It's a good thing you said no offense :nod:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Well, since no one is saying that they are coming, and the park may be closed again this weekend (should be finding out in a couple of days), I may be just riding closer to home this weekend.

CrfGuy, are you riding this weekend?

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
It's in Hazleton,PA and would be a haul for you. I'm not even sure if it's going to be open this weekend...thanks for the offer :cool:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I won't be going to Paragon this weekend. Besides no one signing up to go, it looks like they will still be closed this weekend.

I guess I'll have to just ride out of my garage on the trails behind my house :nener:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom