Dyno-port pipe for 96 rm 125?

yzkdx

Feb 19, 2004
the works pipe which is hand made is $300 but there are regualr stamped pipes and the factory lok one is $110 :clue: anyone know if they are good pipes?

there are also 2 different pipes.. the mid-top sounds the best.. here are reviews from dirt rider magazine..

DYNO PORT TORQUE: Don't let the design fool you! The Dyno Port Torque pipe barks up top. On the stock YZ, the DP pipe felt much like the FMF/SX silencer combination, but with a better midrange hit. On the piston-equipped bike, the DP exhaust produced a hard-hitting powerband similar to the FMF/SX combo, but with a tad more on top. Definitely a solid performer.

DYNO PORT MID-TOP: This was without a doubt the most specialized pipe of the bunch. Low-end power was seriously enhanced on both machines. Midrange was about the same as stock and--as advertised, top end was off the charts. Perhaps on wide open, sandy tracks, the Mid-Top pipe would be favorable, but we have no such tracks in our Southern California testing locale

Rcannon

~SPONSOR~
Nov 17, 2001
I have used one on my yz 250. No complaints. A way better fit than the fmf fatty.

I used the torque version. It may have added a bit more torque, but from my experience the pipes dont deliver a giant performance increase. Unless your stock pipe is smashed or severly damaged, I would stick with it.

If performance is what your after, add another 40.00 to the 110.00 and have Eric port your bike. I KNOW that is a bigger bang for the buck!

Top Bottom