Eagle Creek Hare Scrambles, LLC (New Web Page)

K

KyRider

After years of running the same old trails, the folks up @ Eagle Creek near Owenton, Kentucky have a BobCat on-site and have cut several new trails, cleaned up some tough spots, and seem committed to keeping the course interesting if they can improve turnout. The last two courses were some of the best I've raced in the past couple years!

Check out the webpage

http://annessky.net/echs/index.html

Next Race on July 10th!

K

KyRider

The courses at the last two races have been better than some Mid-South and even one GNCC I've attended this year. They've really turned the course around in the past year or so . . .

CAVSCOUT96

Dec 12, 2004
coming to the race NOV 13!!!

BTW DEA $35-40 is about standard for any HS I've ever ridden (gate + race fee)

Kyrider, I'm in Elizabethtown, is it better to come up through Frankfurt, or head to Louisville and come south from I-71?

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Go to Louisville, up I-71 to the Sparta/Owenton exit.
Take the Gene Snyder East, just south of Louisville, and take that around to 71.

KentuckyWR

Oct 9, 2005
You'll drive more miles going up the interstate to 71, but you'll spend more time driving @ interstate speeds.
Going up BG Parkway and through Franfort will be less miles, but you'll be driving through Lawrenceburg and Frankfort (around bypasses - stoplights) on your way to Owenton.

Go one way and come back the other . . . see which is more efficient . . . see what MapQuest Says!
annessky.net/echs/index.html

C ya!

Top Bottom