GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
St. Louis.....isn't that the home of GSR, MrLuckey and ......Nelly??? I heard they lived Thurr.

Back to the topic, I think your kid can come up with a mighty fine arachnid display. Bring nails and plywood.

MrMXer327

Back in the saddle and having a blast !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Leave it to TJ to lead a topic meant for educationa ideas for kids to include Strip Clubs... Now how would the wife and Jared's teachers react to that.
Jared's Report:
Just after I took in the sights of the St Louis Gateway arch, TJ - a fellow NE Caravaner led us to a watering hole just outside the City limits. The club featured an outstanding erotic arts show and live dance preformances that made Madonna and Britanny's kiss mere childs play.....

No, NO, NO ! Tj

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Never said we went just that their signs blocked the view. It would put that little Johnny's reports to shame. :)

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by MrMXer327
The club featured an outstanding erotic arts show and live dance preformances 

He meant to say "local folk dancing" :)

MrMXer327

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Good News ! Jared's Educational leave of absence was approved Friday. :yeehaw:

Jared's educational leave will expose him to numerous educational opportunites. First, Jared will learn navigation using current paper maps and mapping software combined with the latest in GPS technology. As Jared travels west, Jared will have the opportunity to experience modern day caravaning as we join with various folks from the Northeast and travel in one large Caravan. (An opportunity in roadside repair is a good possibiliy when Caravaning) On the Journey, Jared will see and cross the great Mississippi river, the Gateway to the west in St. Louis and many other geographic items of interest as we travel to Stillwater Ok. Once there, Jared will experiance all that is involved in camping for 6 days. At this campsite, Jared will learn to meet new people from all over the US and a few outside countries, participate in various youth related activites as an individual and as part of a team, attend seminar's that are mechanical in nature, participate in discussions on Oklahoma's Native Indian culture and much, much more. I am sure this experiance will leave a lifetime impression on Jared.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Originally posted by MrMXer327
Jared will participate in various youth related activites as an individual and as part of a team

Awwh, i didnt know Uncle Milk was going to teach Jared how to moon the night time poker riders! :laugh:

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Language: suddern, Canadian English and Argentine Spanish (castellano)
Technology: two-wheeled missiles defying gravity and aim
Geography: where the faggawe natives of cooperland are
Psychology: observe biker-native behavior in their natural habitat
Sociology: clash of sub-cultures and survival among the spodely
Philosophy: I ride therefore I crash (special by Professor Pantless)
History: lots of hysterical-stories...
Religion: holy roost and its blessed effects
Geology: how deep patterns form erratically in your riding line
Geometry: butt kicks and endos, and how they occur in nature

MrMXer327

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Geeze Pokie... Some of those topics are over my head let alone a 2nd grader. Oh, and TJ... Jared is well versed in the subject of mooning... Cowboy shot the moon for about 10 minutes on I-95 a few years back... You can ask him about that one.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
And you can have Auntie Speedy wirte a note for him to take home with him, I think she would do it for all the kids at DW... :thumb:

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Tehres smoetinhg the boy can rperot he leraend

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
I sent my 8 years old son's note today and basically said he would be missing the week, so please send his work home so we could do it there. Based on the teachers reaction demonstrated by him, she wasn't wild about the idea. I think I'll have him write a report about the experience, like XPredator stated, to help with his reading grades.

Top Bottom