Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Me and Jr. are planning to hit the El Cajon track next Sun. Anybody else interested? My neighbors my join us as well. I heard they mellowed it out a bit since the owner had a crash. We'll find out on Sun. :cool:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Tree.

Do you have directions to the track from the 15? Not sure if I will be riding this weekend or not, but just in case.

If I don't see you, have fun and be safe.

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
From the 15 you'd head south take th 52 east to mission gorge exit and head east again to cuyamaca go south to Bradley go east to ??? turn left and the motocross track is on the left. I forgot the name of the road the track is on but I'll find it. It's right after the driving range and befor the transmission shop on the north side of bradley.

Kx Steve H

May 1, 2002
the adress for the moto park is
1900 Wing Ave
El Cajon, CA 92020
(858) 759-8619
info@elcajonmx.com
im suppose to do a street bike ride on sunday but i might go for moto instead.
how much did they change the track? their website isnt up right now

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Someone told me it's like a vet track now but I'll have to stop by there tomorrow to see for myself. I plan to take the motorhome down there so we have a place to kick back and rest between sessions. :aj:

Mike_socal

Oct 1, 2003
I can't make it that day. My family is having a B-day BBQ for me so maybe next time. I hear that the pee wee track at Amago was turned into a Vet track.

Top Bottom