RECENT POSTS

Elk and Nan

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
I got a call from Elk on Friday before he was leaving to go to South Carolina. He wanted me to tell everyone how much he appreciated the thoughts and prayers from each of us. It meant a lot to him. He was in decent spirits, but he didnt have long to talk. He was catching a plane to go be with Nan shortly after we spoke. He wanted me to tell all of you guys thanks from him and that he would try to keep us posted.

I got a call from Elk yesterday, but my phone was on vibrate and I didnt know he called. I checked the message last night, and the message wasnt good. Nan didnt make it Friday night. He arrived in South Carolina at 2 he said, and Nan passed at 1. He was upset that he didnt get to see her before she passed.

I feel terrible for Elk. Man, we all love you. My wife is upset for you. You are an awesome guy, and you dont deserve this. Im just glad that Nan is out of pain now, and that you will see her again.

Im here for you in anyway possible. ANY. Just let any of us know if you need us. We are all thinking about you and hurting for you as well. You can get through this.

biglou

Ditto what Milk said. Carlo, we love you man. If there's anything we can do, just let us know. I'm really hurting for you right now. Lean on us if you need to.

Lou.

There really aren't words Carlo. "Sorry" just doesn't cut it.

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Elk, we're here for you Bro.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
Originally posted by Okiewan
What he said. :( You know where to find us Carlo.

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
Elk, saddly I know that nothing I can say will help ease the pain. :(

If you need anyhting just ask bud

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Originally posted by Okiewan
I'll be the 2nd one to quote Okie. I'm saddened and speechless. Just hope we all can help boost your spirits when the time is right. Take care Carlo!

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
Man i hated to read this but atleast Nan is in a better place and painfree. Overtime you will feel less of the pain too. Take care Carlo and i wish the best to you and your family.

Danman

Lifetime Sponsor
Speachless is right :( Very Sorry to hear it.

Overtime you will feel less of the pain too.
I hope those words ring true.

Take it easy Bro. You and yours are in my thoughts.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Carlo, as others have said ... there are no words to express the feelings that run through me now. Take comfort that Nan is in a better place and pain free.

Care for those left, as we care for you. Ask and you shall receive.

Love,
Tony

JWW

Lifetime Sponsor
Carlo - Sorry to hear this...If you need anything give us a call.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
as said before, there ain't any words that'll cut it.

Just remember, this ain't called the "support team" for nuthin. Anything you need, man . . .

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
Carlo, I am so sorry...I really can't say anything else. Just remember, as everyone else has said, we are here for you in any way, shape, or form that you may need us.

XR3J

Lifetime Sponsor
Elk,
Man, I am so sorry. I can't really offer anything except for letting you know that I am here for you also. Please take care of yourself.

Jerry Johnson