Enduro Engineering

Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
*If* I were to put any stickers on my enclosed trailer, it'd say "Smith & Sons Septic

That's one trailer I wouldn't break INTO!

jmics19067

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
Originally posted by DVO
I finally found a place around here where I could get the EE handguards. I'd been looking forward to these for awhile now and when I got to the store, the handguards had the stores' logo engraved in them. They come from EE that way. I really didn't want this but they were the only ones they had so I buckled and bought them anyway-I call it acquisition fever...figured I'd find some kind of sticker to cover it.

so whatever sticker you put over it wouldn't that be free advertising?

whats wrong with your dealers name on our bike? small price to pay for your acquisiton fever addiction. dealers mark up isnt solely on "advertising" there is a thing called "overhead" that they have to deal with . They have to buy the same part and have it shipped to them, pay someone to unbox it , log it, put it on the shelf. have to pay the salaries of the parts man and mechanics to set there and answer questions that really isnt pulling any money in as apart of their job. have to pay for the building, heat, electric, coffe and donuts they have setting on the counter, janitors, equipment and all sorts of stuff just so when you walk in, you can walk out with what you wanted.

Blaming EE or the dealership for you selling you something that you asked for even though you didnt want it is your problem. You walked in wanting handguards you walked out with them. If you wanted something more specific you dont buy them, or take them back < in brand new condition with the original package in good condition> and learn how to shop better and be more specific in your demands.

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
I don't see what the big deal is about a few stickers on the fenders: they add color and hide all of those scratches I keep getting from over-zealous 'wheelies' and 'stoppies'! :)

Top Bottom