TreeTalker

May 8, 2004
Looks like the weather is going to be great, in the 50's all next week. The 31, 1, and 2 looks like the weather all over the state will be GREAT. So it's just a matter of where everyone would like to ride.

My vote is for the Draper Lake area, the reason being that it is going to be closed soon after. Also there is another area just up the road that has plenty of trails. I spoke to David about this area, he said he would be happy to show us the new trails. So if you have a suggestion let's here it. Now's a good time to figure out who can meet and ride.

Hope everyone has a great X-MAS, enjoy the holidays.....Lee

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm fairly sure I will be off work Friday. Temps look to be excellent. Saturday is out. Need a time and place to meet and maybe even a place to stay Thursday nite.

OldMaiconut

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 28, 2001
I am in for Friday. I will bring my new buddy and ace Harley mechanic Jesse on his RM125 and I thin k Lorin is a maybe as well. Lee, how about meeting up at the place I was parked last time at 10ish?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I've got a co-worker that will likely come down with me. 10ish will suit me fine. Where is the place you want to meet, OMN?

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
don't any of you guys work?

we're going to xtremeworld saturday. all day practice, $10. noon 'til into the night if necessary, they have lights.

OldMaiconut

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 28, 2001
I park about a 1/4 mile east of the main parking area, just before the bridge over the creek. Less parking lot quad idiots, and it's closer to the loop that takes you around the east side of the lake where you seldom see anyone else riding. And Jay... riding with Swift and Lorin IS work!

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
If anyone wants to come up on Thursday night, give me a call. My house is 2 miles from where we are meeting, and I have a few extra rooms. I plan on riding all day Friday.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
I'm just found out I'm off Friday, so I am up for any and all riding Friday thru Sunday.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm in for Friday and maybe another guy with me. I talked to TreeTalker and he will be there. Lorin, I might take you up on the sleeping quarters. I'll call you tomorrow. I'm out on Saturday, family obligations. I might be able to make EW mid to late afternoon.
I'll try to call TT back and give him the gathering place. I'll have to get a day permit when I get there.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'll be coming down in the morning with a co-worker, Robert. We should be at the Marina by 9:30 to get our permits. We will be in a black F150 SC with a small trailer. A KX and Brutus. We'll try to find the place Butch discribed to meet at, otherwise look for us at the North parking area by the toilet.

KC10Chief

Oct 10, 2004
Anybody riding out at Draper or elsewhere on Saturday or Sunday? I've never been anywhere except Draper and the race a couple weekends ago east of Norman. I'm still kind of a noob but can keep up okay. Matt

Zerotact

~SPONSOR~
Dec 10, 2002
I'da loved to make it but that was too far of a drive for one day of riding, and then to have to rush back home during new years... But I am sure lovin hill climbs on a thumper

Top Bottom