EVERYONE PLEASE READ - Enviros Monitoring Us

KTMrad

Mar 20, 2001
Just wanted to let everyone know, that you never know who will be reading our posts. So, BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY and what you talk about when it comes to environmental issues.

I know firsthand that they are watching some of our boards. So, please remember to watch what you say.

Thanks,

Mar 31, 2000
KTMrad is right, dont think they're not sitting in as well. Over $ 4000 in fines were written yesterday "somewhere" in Ma. by an ATV task force. Comming soon to a state near you...

Kyron

Feb 3, 2001
So What???

I read there stuff too, but we are doing nothing wrong!!

Most Eco wackos are very clue less when it comes to common sence and never get out of there Honda civic. They all belive goball warming is from human's Fawk em' all :scream:

eddited for nice-ness

Last edited:

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Okay, to all the tree huggers out there.

Your a bunch of tree huggin pinko commie homosexuals & your grandma where combat boots.

KTMrad, chill.... They have been watchin allot longer than you've been around & they will be watchin long after your gone......
And like Kyron says, we can watch them too. Besides, I doubt there watchin us right now, they`re busy trying to find a new presidential candidate to reverse what Bush is fixin to do to `em

Top Bottom