KawBoy

Aug 11, 1999
Not quite vintage, but getting there...  How many of you guys are interested in the evolution and post evolution class?  I'd like to find a '79-80 KX250 to fix up, but they are rare to find.  

------------------
Michael
88 KX500
Member AMA, BlueRibbon Coalition
Georgia Off Road

duke

Oct 9, 1999
The evoulution class is whats going to save vinatge racing.  Though I dont have a project going now, I may do so in the future. I currently have a 72 CZ 250  You are right as to the rarity of Kawasaki's. If I find anything, I will advise you

Bill

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
ive got a friend thats getting rid of some maicos.if your interested let me know.i dont think he has any 250's though.my maico is coming along for the evo class.proud member midwest maico owners.

------------------
thorman75

motogeeze

Aug 11, 1999
Hey Thorman, always interested in Maico stuff (especially if its cheap!) how bout have your pal (or you) drop me a line with whats available? Midwest Maico owners eh? Got a website or anything? SEE YA......

------------------
motogeeze "go big or go home!"

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
hes got a 77,79,and 82 for sale all open bikes.youll have to talk to him as far as prices.they(con and chris erskin) were featured last summer in old bike journal.rick siemans mag.they also started the midwest maico owners group.no web page though.theyre working on a maico world championship now.

------------------
thorman75

motogeeze

Aug 11, 1999
Thanks for the comeback, I havent seen a copy of that rag in a while so I missed that article. Maico world championships eh? Now that sounds interesting. Where would that be held? Casey or somewhere like that in you guys area? How about Mt. Morris, that track was originally laid out by the maico team mechanics I understand. Keep us posted on any new developments, thanx, SEE YA!!!!

------------------
motogeeze "go big or go home!"

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
we'll have to get the maico madman from mendota involved.and casey is a possability.buffalo rock,wapella.ill let you know as things come together.

------------------
thorman75

Top Bottom