mnnthbx

Apr 1, 2003
I sold the 03 KDX yesterday to a very nice guy in Ark.. It was time I had something new just for the sake of something new. Today I ordered a 05 KTM 250 EXC. It will be about two weeks before I get it, so the nights will be long and sleepless I'm sure.

I want to thank you all for the loads of help I've gotten in this forum. Trully priceless. Lots of very sharp folks here willing to help. I'll drop by from time to time I'm sure, and I'll be sure to send the new owner this way.

Thanks. Greg. :)

Attachments

• jhf.jpg
    jhf.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 149

kx200

Feb 1, 2001
I am moving to a Gas Gas 300 but there is no way I will ever sell my KX200. It will be my back up bike, I might have time to rebuild it now.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Looking at the picture I am glad to see the new owner was willing to meet you half way for delivery. :rotfl:

Good luck with the new bike.

Mully

jdarrough

Nov 6, 2001
Enjoy the 250

I had the pleasure of riding a friends 05 KTM250exc in really sloppy conditions in early December. The suspension changed drastically from the beginning of the day to the end. He changed the powervalve spring and performed some jetting changes and is really happy with the bike now. It does handle great and it was neat to be able to focus more on my riding technique. It was easier to leave the KTM in one gear and ride through a hilly section than shifting the KDX alot. Good luck, enjoy your new bike. Jim

TEEEE

Jul 18, 2004
mnnthbx, shouldn't you be selling your Kawi jetski and be buying a SuperJet or something new? My KDX is collecting too much dust while my ski is getting beat up. Gotta figure out how to balance that out a little better...

Have fun with the KTM :cool: :ride:

mnnthbx

Apr 1, 2003
Is this the TEEEE of PWCtoday fame? I had to let the ski go to buy the KDX, now the KDX is gone to ofset the KTM. Oh the cost of being broke. I'm a one machine man.

Actually, had all my stand-up riding buddies not sold out, I'd probably still be on the water, instead of the dirt, but that's the way it goes. I'm happy in this world too.

TEEEE

Jul 18, 2004
Yessirree.

I've got more surfriding buddies than dirtbiking buddies, so the KDX is playing second fiddle. Trying to get a few surf buddies on the dirt program...

Get yourself a Blowsion pumkin-painted helmet for that new ride!

mnnthbx

Apr 1, 2003
I've got a street bike helmet on the way from John now. His work is hard to beat. I can't justify putting a $600 paint job on a dirt helmet though, so I can throw it all over the woods. Thanks to you, I'm now rehashing good ole' ski memories. I still pop in PWCtoday now and again for old times sake, and we still make quiet a few parts for the Blowsion crew.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom